shape
carat
color
clarity

Girl proposing to Her FI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

i have been engaged for about 4/5 months now, and my FI bday is coming up. I want to surprise him on his bday and propose to him at the park where he proposed to me...Sort of like a "return-proposal". What do you think???

i just want to let him know that i feel the same way about him.I got him a stainless steel ring, because i can''t afford a gold ring (and i don''t know his ring size) but i know he wouldn''t mind.

Has anyone else ever done this before??? Share stories pleaseeee =)

xCindyx

GTjacket02

Rough_Rock
I have never heard of this...but as a guy, I think it''s an awesome idea. In fact, I think it''s the sweetest thing I''ve heard on this forum. Us men put A LOT of time, effort, $, and stress into finding the right stone, the perfect setting, the perfect time/place to propose. I think your idea would really make him feel appreciated.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Well.... I did it last night =)

He was sooo happy and he kept flashing me his ring finger (like i did when he proposed).

I''m so glad i did it because he said it made him love me even more (if that was possible) knowing that i had the guts to propose back to him
16.gif
9.gif

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
aaaaaw! Happy Story! Thanks for sharing
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''ve been planning to do the same, and some others on the forum have done it too! I can''t wait for my turn! Congrats to you BOTH!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
That is SUCH an awesome and adorable idea!! I plan on doing something similar, and I love that there are other ladies out there who want to do the same thing!!!

Great job :)

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 4:47:46 AM
Author: trillionaire
Yay! I''ve been planning to do the same, and some others on the forum have done it too! I can''t wait for my turn! Congrats to you BOTH!
Thanks trillionaire =D

We are both so excited... there is a downside though...He is now following me around the house ALL the time and i never get alone time anymore LOL

Good luck on your proposal, it''s going to be fantastic, i know it!
35.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 1:33:18 PM
Author: lilmissrugger
That is SUCH an awesome and adorable idea!! I plan on doing something similar, and I love that there are other ladies out there who want to do the same thing!!!

Great job :)
Thank you lilmissrugger

Good luck!!!!!!!!!
35.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
aw thats awesome, Im glad it went so well!
congrats to both of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results