shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift ideas - readers and program hander-outer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I am looking for a couple gift ideas - the first being for two cousins that are doing readings at our ceremony. One is a high school freshman guy, the other a high school senior girl. We just want to get them something more than a card, but don''t want to spend more than $15 on each of them. I thought about maybe a personalized Bible but their family is religious and I''d imagine they each have several Bibles already.

I am also lost on what to get my nephew who is handing out programs and bubbles before the ceremony. I have 7 nieces and nephews and the other 6 have more active roles in the wedding - ring bearers, etc. I would hate for my nephew to watch all of his cousins open gifts without getting him something, too. He''s nine years old and I just have no idea what to do for him - he lives far away and I don''t know any of his interests or favorite things. I''m thinking a $20 limit on him.

Any brilliant ideas? Thanks in advance!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any ideas for you, as I am totally struggling for my own BP gifts. Sigh. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results