shape
carat
color
clarity

gift ideas for future in-laws

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
hi all,

i don''t know my future in-laws very well and have only met them a handleful of times. i have no clue what to give them for a christmas gift now that i am engaged to their son. any ideas? my df is useless in this dept. - he gets them the same gift every year! i''m looking for something in the $50 range and non-alcoholic (they don''t drink, but i might need a few).

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Maybe something for their house? A couple of years ago, my FI gave my parents two large glass hurricanes from Crate & Barrel and my mom still talks about them and decorates them differently for each holiday. They were $25 each I believe.

Of course now that we''re engaged, I did all the shopping this year and he just put his name on stuff... ah well...

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any fab ideas but think about things that they enjoy doing and somehow relate the gift to that. For instance I know that FMIL loves to do crossword puzzles so one of her smaller gifts last year was a book full of crossword puzzles I got from Barnes & Noble.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results