shape
carat
color
clarity

Giddy Clips

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
After completely wearing out our one Giddy Giddy clip (got my $10 worth out of it!), I''m going to buy some more. I can''t find them cheaper than $9 (w/free shipping), so looks like there''s no discount market on these! (and don''t recall a Dec sale either this year).

Anyway, I do remember many of you saying the big girl clips are a better buy. C is now 16 months so sliding into big girl territory but her hair is still fine and the small clip still works. How much bigger are the big ones? I think it''s great that they hold more hair, but I''m wondering if the flower''s huge or something? C is still a petite little thing so just curious...pics would be great too!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 1:06:22 PM
Author:janinegirly
After completely wearing out our one Giddy Giddy clip (got my $10 worth out of it!), I''m going to buy some more. I can''t find them cheaper than $9 (w/free shipping), so looks like there''s no discount market on these! (and don''t recall a Dec sale either this year).

Anyway, I do remember many of you saying the big girl clips are a better buy. C is now 16 months so sliding into big girl territory but her hair is still fine and the small clip still works. How much bigger are the big ones? I think it''s great that they hold more hair, but I''m wondering if the flower''s huge or something? C is still a petite little thing so just curious...pics would be great too!
I buy them at mom4life (or it might be moms4life), can''t remember. Retailmenot usually has a way to get 10% off, which makes them $8.10 each.

Yes, don''t bother with the little girls...the big girls clip isn''t that much bigger...only .5 inch on the clip itself. It won''t look weird on Chloe. Ella bought big clips for K when she was young, and it looked fine. Plus big flowers look cute in little girls'' hair.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 1:29:16 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 2/16/2010 1:06:22 PM
Author:janinegirly

I buy them at mom4life (or it might be moms4life), can''t remember. Retailmenot usually has a way to get 10% off, which makes them $8.10 each.

Yes, don''t bother with the little girls...the big girls clip isn''t that much bigger...only .5 inch on the clip itself. It won''t look weird on Chloe. Ella bought big clips for K when she was young, and it looked fine. Plus big flowers look cute in little girls'' hair.
perfect, thanks Tgal!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results