shape
carat
color
clarity

GIA GDD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blingless

Rough_Rock
So I''m bored and I''ve got some time on my hands. I love diamonds, love looking at diamonds, love owning diamonds, love having dinner with my wife as she blings me every time she moves her hands. For $2480 I can do the GIA GDD course through distance learning and the lab in NYC. My question is, since its highly improbable that I''ll ever make any professional use of it, is it worth doing? For and GG''s or GDD''s, will I learn more than I already know from reading books at the library the info on the internet and talking to GGs at the local b&M''s and using their scopes? If so, could you take a second to tell me about some of the things the program does to enhance knowledge or provide a unique learning experience. Looking for lots of opinions but not about the cost just the value of the learning experience.

I have toyed with the notion of opening a pawn shop when I retire and thought about doing an on-site full time GG course at that time (not all that far off). Would that be overkill for a pawn shop?

Thanks for sharing any thoughts :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Mara took the GIA classes. You might ask during the live forum discussions.
Anyone else have thoughts?

Wonderful you have such a love!!!

blingless

Rough_Rock
Thanks Skippygirl :) By the way, your the pic of you togehter is really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results