shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting to know customers and their needs

Joel21

Rough_Rock
After spending so much time on this forum I have come to understand that it's vitally important for the dealer to get to know their customers and their needs if they hope to be able to cater to and satisfy their needs. Unfortunately, outside of this forum, I'm not seeing a lot of that. Even our local jewelry store salespeople leave a lot to be desired when it comes to customer service.

Timm

Rough_Rock
I hear you. My visits to some jewelry stores leave me feeling so angry and frustrated that I just want to give up the whole search. Customer care is very important especially when you're dealing with first time buyers who have so many questions.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one place that I love shopping or just browsing. Excellent customer service. Finding them in all the others was miserable. I walked into so many places wanting to look at something just to be ignored. Other places couldn't even answer basic questions including heat treated or not.

Joel21

Rough_Rock
It's sad that these jewelers don't know that they are losing out on so much business by not taking the time to help people who are just starting out in this process of buying jewelry. Odds are they will eventually come back and buy from you if you were the most helpful and there fore the expert in their eyes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results