shape
carat
color
clarity

getting there...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
So, we went to my parents'' the other night for dinner, and my mom had mentioned to me a week earlier that she would let me use a 1ct diamond (maybe slightly less than 1ct) for my engagment ring, as long as my bf was ok with it. She really liked the idea of beginning an heirloom, since when she''d gotten married my dad couldn''t afford an engagement ring, so her mom gave her a 1.5ct diamond, which she sold later b/c they needed money. She said she wished she still had it to give to me, but that I could have this one since she''s got lots of diamonds and had this one made into a right hand ring that she rarely wears since she got her huge sapphire.

It''s about 1ct and E colored and has no visible inclusions (that I can see when set, or with a magnifying glass). It may have some inclusions, but it''s eye clean and super crisp looking! Sooooooooo pretty! And bf was cool with it. Right now it''s at my parents'' house since it''s not insured and we live in an apt in the city, so we didnt want to take any risks (plus now I wont know when he goes to talk to my parents about getting it set as a solitaire!!)

Hopefully it''ll happen soon. I''m thinking not since he was feeling a bit pressured before, which makes me sad, but hopefully he wont wait too long...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results