shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting stuff done

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been really productive in the past two days, and I have you ladies to thank. You helped me make the mental switch from freaking out that I had so much to do to actually DOING it. Delegating responsibility also helps a lot.

We''ve booked a florist. (Florist B, for those keeping track.)

I''ve scheduled my first (and possibly second) fitting. In a few weeks, I''m going home for a week. They''re seeing me at the beginning, making alterations, and then doing a second fitting at the end of the week. I won''t be back into the area until the week of the wedding, so they''re trying to do as much as possible then.

I''ve scheduled a hair trial, also for while I''m home.

I have an appointment with our baker to taste and discuss cakes. (Yummy.)

I''ve picked out jewelry, and just have to order it.

FI ordered the rest of his outfit, including the dirk we''re going to use to cut the cake.

I ordered invitations yesterday, and already received the proofs! (24.5 hours later.) I''m so happy with Reaves right now.
9.gif

I really had to shrink it to get this to fit the size requirements, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• BlenheimInviteProof.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 412

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool!!! It sounds like you are having fun too!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m glad everything''s going smoothly. And from what I can see, beautiful invitations!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, Blenheim! Doesn''t it feel great to get so much done! Good for you!

I think that I remember thinking that Florist B sounded the best! I''m glad that is who you ended up with!

Those invitations look great! Please post pics of them when they arrive!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job Blennie! Sounds like you are out of your funk and on the ball about this wedding planning thang! I''m proud of you...can''t wait to see more of your wedding details! Hey, do you have any plans to go to the Chicago Gem show in May or will you be too busy with wedding stuff? It''s on the weekend of the 26/27th
35.gif
, I believe. I have tentative plans to go again, and would love to see you there!
35.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
wow! sounds like you hit the ground running, good job!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Good job! There''s nothing more satisfying than gettong things done.
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Excellent! Once you let off that excess steam, you were ready to roll! I''m so glad you got so much done so quickly! Way to go!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Are you still getting stuff done, Blenheim?
9.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
YES!... if getting algebraic topology and grading done counts.
2.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 6:54:54 PM
Author: Blenheim
YES!... if getting algebraic topology and grading done counts.
2.gif
LOL, Blenheim! I think I would rather plan three weddings than do anything involving algebra!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results