shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting Nervous! I''m NEXT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I am next on the list! Hard to believe I will be a married woman in two weeks. I can''t wait
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
yay!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Did you get everything worked out with the wedding? I didn''t see how that thread ended.

*M*

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2007 1:25:23 PM
Author: poptart
Yay! Did you get everything worked out with the wedding? I didn''t see how that thread ended.

*M*
Yep! I decided to go with another wedding coordinator and she was very helpful. She gave us a list of locations and told us to wait until we get there to choose. She said it is too hard to choose by looking at a picture or two. So we''ll have two whole days to scout out locations.

Also, I asked about a military discount, and she said she will give us 25 extra pictures in our package!
emteeth.gif
So, I''m happy! I was pretty much stressed out trying to pick a new location based off of pictures on the internet. I''m glad we will actually be able to go and look at them ahead of time before we make a decision.

The also gave us several ceremonies to choose from, so we''re going to pick one this weekend!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2007 1:38:18 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
Date: 3/10/2007 1:25:23 PM

Author: poptart

*M*

Yep! I decided to go with another wedding coordinator and she was very helpful. She gave us a list of locations and told us to wait until we get there to choose. She said it is too hard to choose by looking at a picture or two. So we''ll have two whole days to scout out locations.

Also, I asked about a military discount, and she said she will give us 25 extra pictures in our package!
emteeth.gif
So, I''m happy! I was pretty much stressed out trying to pick a new location based off of pictures on the internet. I''m glad we will actually be able to go and look at them ahead of time before we make a decision.

The also gave us several ceremonies to choose from, so we''re going to pick one this weekend!
Oh that''s great! DH always gets so excited when people offer military discounts, too, haha. You''ll have to take lots of pictures for us!

*M*

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations ImpatientOne! I hope you have a beautiful time!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!! congrats!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Impatient One: I am so glad to know everything worked out as far as your beach ceremony!! It shouldn''t be difficult to find the find the perfect spot in Hawaii! Good luck and take it all in...

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you''re next already! How exciting!
36.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! Sounds like everything is working out. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Impatient One! What a fun and exciting time! I look back on my wedding with such fondness. Can''t wait to see pics (25 more for you means more for us to see!). Enjoy and relish in every moment, it wil fly by.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results