shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting my teeth whitened- what should I eat afterwards?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Do I need to eat only white room-temperature foods? Haha yes I could google this but I thought it would be nice to hear from my PS friends who might have gone through this.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not had my teeth whitened before, but I imagine something like this.

slurpee.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask your dentist.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was a dental hygienist. You can eat whatever you want afterwards. Some peoples teeth hurt for a bit so you might need RX toothpaste and Tylenol. Most people are just fine. Blueberries are terrible stainers but most everything else is good.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I was a dental hygienist. You can eat whatever you want afterwards. Some peoples teeth hurt for a bit so you might need RX toothpaste and Tylenol. Most people are just fine. Blueberries are terrible stainers but most everything else is good.

Oh thank you! That’s what I read online. But I wanted to hear it from a person instead of a website. Thank you!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eat whatever. You will want to invest in toothpaste for sensitive teeth as well as fluoride paste (ask the dentist about that).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had Zoom whitening done maybe 15 years ago. I remember being told not to drink tea, coffee, nor red or white wine. Only clear liquids… apparently white wine stains worse than red wine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results