shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting comfortable with James Allen

scuzzlebuzzle

Rough_Rock
So "Diamond Seeker" pointed me over to James Allen for diamonds, and man am I truly amazed. I can see the actual, diamond very close up high resolution, and the prices are unreal. Still though, deep down, I'm like hmmm I wonder if this is too good to be true. The GIA serial number which should be inscribed on the diamond (hopefully I'll be able to see it in the setting?) is searchable at gia.edu, which means it's legit right? I'm assuming the GIA certificate has robust security features to prohibit copying? Does anyone know of any good articles that discuss the legitimacy of the online diamond retailer James Allen? Have any of you had any success with this online retailer?

Thanks

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many people have used them with success. Feel comfortable buying from them. Yes they are online but they also have a story front in NY. They have a return period, come with the Gia cert when you buy it that you can confirm with an appraisal if you're concerned.

It's not the wild west of ebay, Etsy, or other online shops like that. It's a reputable company with a BBB rating.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results