shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting closer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I haven't spent much time in LIW, most of my posts are in either RT (because I've been put in charge of my e-ring), or Hangout (to get my mind OFF of being in charge of my e-ring for a while..)

But now that one step is out of the way I was so excited I had to share.

I ordered my diamond yesterday!! EEEEK! I'm quite nervous, because it's a K, but I have been assured that it faces up very white for it's color, and the vendor also said that while it's GIA graded an SI1, he feels it's more of a VS2.

0.85 K SI1 Asscher. After this, it's just a matter of sending my diamond to JA to be set. And then it will ship to my SO unbeknownst to me, and then it's a waiting game for the proposal.

It's finally getting real. I'm a little scared
23.gif

asssscha.JPG

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
That is soooo exciting! Your stone looks gorgeous! Did you pick your setting too? Wanna give us some picks?
28.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 10:33:14 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
That is soooo exciting! Your stone looks gorgeous! Did you pick your setting too? Wanna give us some picks?
28.gif

Hehe, I posted a poll up in RT a couple of days ago to decide my setting.. I should have posted it here also, just to get more opinions, but I didn't think of that.

It will be set in THIS setting. I ordered the stone first to make sure the color is okay with me before I ship it off to be set.

I'm going to be so excited when the stone arrives that I'm going to want to do a photoshoot of it, but I'm not sure what forum it's appropriate to post "only the stone" photos!

PS ilovesparkles, your avatar makes me smile every time I see it!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning. Cannot wait to see pics of it when you get it.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Can''t wait to see handshots and pics of the finished product!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
aww congrats Feralpenchant on such hard work and definitely a beautiful product! i''m for sure on the same boat as you, as i was put in charge of the ring too. it was kind of stressful b/c of finances and stuff, but *dust dust dust* for you!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 10:01:37 PM
Author:Feralpenchant
It''s finally getting real. I''m a little scared
23.gif

hang in there! we can be freaked out together
37.gif

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
OOooooooo that''s very pretty!!!!
25.gif
Hope you don''t have to wait much longer
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results