shape
carat
color
clarity

Gettin'' Suspicious........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo.... my BF is acting really funny lately! All signs lead to one sparkly rock sittin'' pretty right on my finger really really soon! He mentioned last week that he gets nervous just puttin himself in the situation, then this week he talks on the phone really weird... pretty secretive. Then I caught him talking on the phone in the bathroom... REALLY weird, and just a little while ago someone called and he said it was nothing but i heard my name! AND the biggest kicker... my birthday is Sunday!! I hope i''m not settin myself up for an upset, but I just cant help but wonder ya know? I have knots all in my stomach!! Anyway ring or no ring it will be a good weekend! Were goin on a picnic.... something i''ve always wanted to do! BF works on a farm/ranch with a bunch of ponds full of fish. and theres a bunch of cattle my dog loves to heard (hes an Australian Shepherd) its beautiful out there, tons of bluebonnets and green grass! so were goin fishin!! so excited! No matter what it will be a good day and my parents and grandparents will be coming in town for dinner too. anway, I dont want to sound dumb for getting excited for nothing but AHHHH we''ll see!!!!

Sorry its long!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots and lots of engagement ****dust**** your way!!!

How exciting
9.gif
36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
oooo! that does sound suspicious!

i love it when boys are doing suspicious things and think we won''t notice.

*dust* for this weekend!

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies!! I really appreciate it.

Somegirl: yeah he''s pretty bad at keeping secrets from me, so im sure its killing him!!! i HOPE an engagement is why he''s acting so funny!!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
You''re almost there - only a few more days!

justjill

Rough_Rock
Oh that sounds mighty suspicious to me!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
well then, lots of dust for you!!! congrats (and happy upcoming birthday!)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting! It sounds like you have some great weekend plans :)

Come back and let us know!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
ooo excited goosebumps just took over my forearms!

((DUST DUST DUST!))

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck!!! (((((((DUST)))))))

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWW!! Thank you ladies!!! I feel so loved!
36.gif

I just hope i''m not setting myself up and then sunday comes and no pretty thing sittin on my finger! I gotta keep my focus on it being a birthday rather than a possible engagement!!! GEEEZZ im so nervous!!
32.gif
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results