shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

voce

Ideal_Rock
I woke up at 5:30am, checked email at 6am (Pacific time). Most the stones were already gone then. Guess you folks on the East Coast got them!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That cranberry spinel speaks to me
Me too! :mrgreen: It has major Fall vibes to me.

I woke up at 5:30am, checked email at 6am (Pacific time). Most the stones were already gone then. Guess you folks on the East Coast got them!
They went fast, that's for sure! :-o

Absolutely love the blue zircon pear-cut - hope Gene cuts more pears!!
That chubby pear is definitely my idea of a perfect pear shape. :love:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was up at 2am & they were all available. I was dying for that pear zircon & cranberry spinel & yellow sapphire. But I did not make any purchases. I hope PSers got a few & we see pictures soon!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was up at 2am & they were all available. I was dying for that pear zircon & cranberry spinel & yellow sapphire. But I did not make any purchases. I hope PSers got a few & we see pictures soon!!!

Same! Well, the dying to buy stuff part (definitely not the up at 2am part).

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I woke up at 4:45am ET and saw the email in my inbox (came in 2:50am). I tried to buy a couple before 5am which still said available (there's always a delay after purchases... I think he has to manually update the site?), but Gene emailed me later in the day and said they were already purchased :(

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I woke up at 4:45am ET and saw the email in my inbox (came in 2:50am). I tried to buy a couple before 5am which still said available (there's always a delay after purchases... I think he has to manually update the site?), but Gene emailed me later in the day and said they were already purchased :(

Bummer! :(sad Sorry you didn’t get them.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone here buy the zircon? That video is amazing. All the gemstones look so beautiful. Lucky for my wallet I get his emails really late so everything I wanted was gone when I looked.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SapphireSet.jpg I'm late on adding the pictures, but I managed to grab Gene's sapphire from the previous drop. It's the second from the top one. Still mulling over how to set it.

Oh wow, the color is gorgeous! I get it would look amazing with a bright white halo. :love:

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, the color is gorgeous! I get it would look amazing with a bright white halo. :love:

No halos for me. They feel a bit too fancy. I'm considering an ocean inspired bracelet for that one. Or possibly an antique inspired ring- I do like the darker truer colors in antique style rings. I will post a thread when funds free up a bit.

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
SapphireSet.jpg I'm late on adding the pictures, but I managed to grab Gene's sapphire from the previous drop. It's the second from the top one. Still mulling over how to set it.

Oh pretty! That pops more than I would have expected from the site photo! Can you please tell me what the other 3 stones are for comparison? I love them all! :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No halos for me. They feel a bit too fancy. I'm considering an ocean inspired bracelet for that one. Or possibly an antique inspired ring- I do like the darker truer colors in antique style rings. I will post a thread when funds free up a bit.

I’m a bit of a halo hoe so that’s always my first instinct. :lol: No matter what you decide, it will be gorgeous. I love the idea of an ocean inspired bracelet.:love:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
The mahenge garnet arrived today! Unfortunately the sun is already starting to set, but she is gorgeous :kiss2: She is giving off all sorts of colorful flashes that I just can't capture with my phone (blues, purples and oranges, but she definitely exceeded my expectations. And of course the cut is amazing.

Mahenge Garnet 1.jpg Mahenge Garnet 2.jpg

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The mahenge garnet arrived today! Unfortunately the sun is already starting to set, but she is gorgeous :kiss2: She is giving off all sorts of colorful flashes that I just can't capture with my phone (blues, purples and oranges, but she definitely exceeded my expectations. And of course the cut is amazing.

Gorgeous! I thought about it but hesitated too long...so glad it went to a PSer!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Holy cow, that’s gorgeous! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new drop and man, oh man, that spess!! :kiss2:

23418B88-D13C-44EE-B6D5-9A5F13411A29.jpeg

That spess!!! LOL of course some of us are thinking the same thing. I do not NEED such a stone but I do want it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results