clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

voce

Ideal_Rock
I still haven't gotten the drop email :cry2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like almost everything sold in todays drop. Fess up people. I‘m hoping it was PSers so I can ogle those pics. :mrgreen: That tanzanite is really something. If I didn’t already have mine, I’d have been all over that baby.

726D951D-5BEF-4B90-B8C6-A1DA6691C550.jpeg

7D371348-B11A-4534-B385-7511266DCEA8.jpeg

I’m fessing up to the lilac sapphire :)) . I love all things purple!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad that Gene is cutting more concave tanzanite, which may be because it's so popular with us on these forums. The bad thing is that I'm still not getting the email drops in time to get one for myself. ;(

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm glad that Gene is cutting more concave tanzanite, which may be because it's so popular with us on these forums. The bad thing is that I'm still not getting the email drops in time to get one for myself. ;(

I can start forwarding it to you from my aol email as soon as I see it come through. I don’t always see it right away, but it still might give you a better chance of getting one :)). I would guess the delay in receiving it has something to do with your email provider?

voce

Ideal_Rock
I haven't logged into Instagram for over a year. I found the notifications annoying, and I'm someone who resists pretty much all social media. I still get the emails. I use Gmail, and delivery time varies. Once or twice it's been fast, but the worst case is receiving the email two full days after the stones had sold out. :roll2:

I'm really glad to see the stones on PS members' fingers, because goodness knows I don't have the budget to buy every thing I like.

PrecisionGem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I haven't logged into Instagram for over a year. I found the notifications annoying, and I'm someone who resists pretty much all social media. I still get the emails. I use Gmail, and delivery time varies. Once or twice it's been fast, but the worst case is receiving the email two full days after the stones had sold out. :roll2:

I'm really glad to see the stones on PS members' fingers, because goodness knows I don't have the budget to buy every thing I like.

I don't understand the email thing. They all go out at the same time, it seems some people get them in a few seconds, other hours our maybe in your case days later. I know I have my emails on the list, and I get them in a few seconds.

Some people who's emails are no longer valid bounce back in a few minutes others take show up a day later. It may have something to do with your email provider or spam filters. Since it's a mass mailing it may get treated differently by your service. I don't know about gmail, I try to avoid everything Google I can.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@winnietucker @ItsMainelyYou

Looks like that chrysoberyl is a popular one. It’s that gorgeous OEC cutting, isn’t it? :kiss2: I’m hoping a PSer bought it so we can see more pics.

Iwas also hoping last weeks pink sapphire was purchased by a PSer but, sadly, I don’t think it was. I really wanted to see a video of that one. ;(

voce

Ideal_Rock
@winnietucker @ItsMainelyYou

Looks like that chrysoberyl is a popular one. It’s that gorgeous OEC cutting, isn’t it? :kiss2: I’m hoping a PSer bought it so we can see more pics.

Iwas also hoping last weeks pink sapphire was purchased by a PSer but, sadly, I don’t think it was. I really wanted to see a video of that one. ;(

I was actually hoping you had been the one to purchase the pink sapphire, elle...but alas, that was not the case! ;(

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was actually hoping you had been the one to purchase the pink sapphire, elle...but alas, that was not the case! ;(

Oh man, me too! I had to show myself some tough love on that one...must resist. ;(

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I‘m late to the game (as all but the purple sapphire have already sold) but here’s the latest drop. Did anyone snag one of these beauties? Personally, I was excited to see another OEC cut in there and I hope I can get one in the future. Then that pad sapphire and the concave tourmaline....all so gorgeous. :love:

95CF913C-93C1-419B-9918-A908594D5CA1.jpeg

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Here’s the pad! Clearly, I need to buy more gemstones so I can get more practice taking pictures!

It‘s the first stone I’ve purchased from Gene. It’s gorgeous and I’m so happy with it!

290B8642-07D3-44DF-9835-AAA45ED53C81.jpeg

B6D31BFA-C80A-4C86-A2FB-CEAFAE337B69.jpeg

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
I wanted that pad! It's on my bucket list. Oh well.

Here are his latest from today, all sold:
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.02.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.04.49 PM.png

The cuts are very interesting, especially the green tourmaline. I wonder what you could do with it.. Pendant maybe?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cuts are very interesting, especially the green tourmaline. I wonder what you could do with it.. Pendant maybe?

It would look gorgeous as a pendant. I’m loving the cut on the rhodolite. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results