shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Shijitake, I have a plum spinel with that cut or very similar that Gene did. My stone required a custom setting to accommodate its depth. It really is a gorgeous cut, though.

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
@Shijitake, I have a plum spinel with that cut or very similar that Gene did. My stone required a custom setting to accommodate its depth. It really is a gorgeous cut, though.

It’s a beautiful and unique cut (“uni ur” on my previous post is supposed to say unique) and I love it but I can’t hold on to it if the colors not my exact preference. I don’t even mind that I’d have to get a custom setting for it. But it’s on the preloved thread now.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I just saw and went for 2216. 2213 is too similar to a stone that I already set.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw and went for 2216. 2213 is too similar to a stone that I already set.

Congrats! I look forward to your hand shots.

voce

Ideal_Rock
@elle_71125 you're such an enabler. I don't think I would have seen it in time to get it had you not posted here.

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
Anyone want the tourmaline before I return it today??

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I see Gene is now taking orders for custom cut lab gems:

Ohh I wonder if he's cutting lab pads? Thanks for linking this, I am definitely interested!

EDIT: I should read, he totally is lmao.

Last edited:

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Ohh I wonder if he's cutting lab pads? Thanks for linking this, I am definitely interested!

EDIT: I should read, he totally is lmao.

The first time I looked at Gene’s new lab stone page I also didn’t realize all the stone types and prices per carat are further down on the page! In fact I almost completely missed the “Created Gems” heading on his home page.

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2:
Now there's a luscious blue and a luscious pink! Too bad my wallet is empty at the moment, or I'd be all over both.

I hear you. That pink was calling my name but I’m trying to hard not to spend anymore money. :shock:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I normally don't like yellow but damn that is a gorgeous YAG.

oh my god that YAG is insane. And with the black opals?!?! DEAD DEAD DEAD! I want one with the 2 opals as a massive 3-stone so badly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results