carat
color
clarity

Gemstones for sale

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear All,

I need to sell a few stones in order to refine my collection and get the rest set. Links to my Ebay listing below.

You may recognise these and I'm happy to answer any questions. Both are below what I paid for them.

Happy for people to make an offer too.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170874906361?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Citrine starting price of $150 (less than HALF what I paid for it) from Doug Menadue at Bespoke Gems

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170874921084?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Spinel starting price of $150 from Michael at Litnon.

:wavey:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• mazer1.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 228

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Re: Citrine Asscher & Lavender Spinel for sale.

Who did the (edit: red) spinel come from? :))

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The red spinel came from a local vendor to me in Australia. She isn't online, is very reputable (lifetime experience) and has her own specialty gemstone store. She is a qualified gemologist but is not a PS known vendor. I trust her but I don't have a lab cert for the spinel hence I am selling it exactly as described to me. (Getting a lab cert is not an easy or cheap thing to do here as Aust Post wont accept gemstones so I haven't gotten a cert). Happy to answer any questions though!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

I'm in Australia as well, whereabouts are you? Guessing not in Perth, I don't remember you being in our Perth discussions on terrible benches here!

I'm surprised you haven't sent gemstones through AusPost before - I've returned colored diamonds to Leibish in Israel with no problems. :confused: The only issue was they wouldn't insure over $5000, so if it had been lost, I would have taken about a $1600 hit on one of them.

Will mull over this one. Buying Poppy really slaughtered my jewelry budget for the...well, next two years! :errrr:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nah I'm in Brissie. I've sent stuff via Aust Post sneakily but whenever I asked about it they told me they simply refuse to post them full stop! :angryfire:

Yeah I love the stone and i only just got it! But life gets in the way and I could do with the funds.... (sigh)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results