shape
carat
color
clarity

GAS PRICES.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Denise

Shiny_Rock
This sign is too funny.
9.gif
Gas prices around here are at about 1.80 - 2.05 give or take. Anyone paying more or less than that ?????

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

Shell.jpg

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
Very funny Denise!!! I could swear I saw that sign when I stopped for gas on my way into work today!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Er, in Los Angeles I'm paying between 2.35 to 2.40 for regular gas. I don't even look at the prices of premium gases any more!
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yah its about 2.30 for regular here where we are in San Jose. Drive to Menlo Park..a ritzy area and its something like 2.60! for the same gas.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! I am the cheapy!!!
22.gif
$1.70 and going down,............. Right Now. Maybe not tomorrow, tho.
1.gif

victorianblue

Rough_Rock
We are way down to a record low in Eureka CA.-- $2.59 9/10 per gallon----higher for mid-grade & premium of course. This is the lowest we have seen it for well over a year.

Enjoyed the post!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Here on Long Island it's about 2.19 for reg I think....OMG- I'm so spoiled b/c hubby fills me up...but I'm a little low tonight and gotta go gas her up. Yikes! It's about 40 bucks to fill me up on special. Double yikes!

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness !!!!! I can't believe you guys pay so much. This is craziness. So....you mean to tell me that you use to pay what we're paying now here in Texas ???? Years ago when I left Texas and moved to Florida, it was 0.99 for regular. When we arrived in Florida and realized OMG these gas prices are so high....$1.25 for regular. In Boca it was worse. HA !!! Now I wish to pay that..... My BF always uses the "First Born" gas and always tells me to do the same. I don't think so !! Somehow he always finds out that I have paid only my "arm".
6.gif
But.......Sometimes I do get "leg" gas.

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I use "Leg" gas most of the time. Lizzy MUST have the 89 Octane. Son's car, tho, has GOTTA have "First Born". It's an older car and the engine REQUIRES 91 Octane. Yikes!!!
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
It is about $ 2.30 to $2.40 here in So. Calif. I have the typical mom suburban and it is about $68 to fill it up once a week now. Good thing the boyz just finished school and I won't need to fill up as often. PHEW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results