shape
carat
color
clarity

Gas in your area?

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
My daughter filled up today. All gas stations in our area are at $5.50 per gallon for unleaded. I told both my girls to fill up today since it will only keep going up.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I filled up on Sunday, and it was $5.50/gal for premium. There was also a $85 cap, so ended up filling about 15.5 gal, and didn't even fill my tank. Luckily I have been working from home, so a full tank lasts me a month or more.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
In our area gas is the equivalent of $5.85 US p/gallon for regular. :???::shock: That's $1.97 CAD p/litre. It will likely get higher...

DH wants to go driving. I am much less enthused.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I filled up yesterday 4.49 for mid-grade. This was the cheapest place I could find and about half the pumps had bags over them (out of gas), I feel this will be the norm soon.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paris Area, France... Diesel 2.36€ /Liter =

8.92€ / gallon =

9.71$ per gallon (interbank rate)

That's at Costco, so the lowest price. Local gas station is at 2.57...

Fortunately DH has a Tesla

Last edited:

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was just at Costco, $5.69/gallon today for premium. Line was super long.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to Costco and got gas yesterday.
The line was long. We didn't see lines at the other gas stations we passed and I think it's because Costco gas is the least expensive around here.
It only cost $4.06.
Inexpensive compared to the west coast!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Up up up up... our government is even considering a tax freeze of some sort to help public transport vehicle owners cope with the fuel costs now... it's insane.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My local station was at $4.79 for super this past weekend. Cosco was still $3.99. I'm sure it's a bit higher now. I'm working remotely and have a 4 cylinder car and don't drive much so it's not a burden, but I do feel bad for the folks who have to drive a lot for work and can't afford the increases. But I do remember when gas was higher. I also remember when it was $.25 a gallon! (giving away my age here)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm feeling very grateful we're on electric cars. Perhaps this all will be extra incentive for people/government to push for more sustainable energy than gasoline. (I use the term "more sustainable" to acknowledge that electricity isn't neutral, either.)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t remember what the pump price was when I stopped for gas a couple days ago. It was under $4, but up 20-30 cents from $3.39 a few weeks ago.

If anyone orders food from apps, consider using GrubHub for the time being—they are offering their drivers a subsidy to cover the increase in fuel prices. None of the other delivery apps are doing so, to my knowledge.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results