shape
carat
color
clarity

Garry..changes made to HCA recently?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Garry, were there modifications made to the HCA recently? As now I run my stone through and get a 2.3 vs the 1.7 it originally had. WAH!!!
14.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Maura,
Mine still comes out to a 1.4 & I just did it now to check on it myself. I wonder if somehow you entered just one wrong digit?? Try again. If it still comes out a 2.3 then I would just ignore it.
9.gif
haha

Judy
:)

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Judy, I just love your perspective
9.gif
!!!!!

Giangi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope still a 2.3. A little while back Garry said the next version of the HCA would have more penalties assessed towards stones of larger table size and shallower depth, which mine is. Guess they went into effect! Just figured I'd try to clarify before resigning myself to a 2.3.

I can always use percentages to make myself feel better!
1.gif
Not that I love the stone any less, but the 1.7 was sooo much nicer!! hee hee.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maura,
I hear you. Mine is a 1.4 & I suppose if it had come out a 2.4 I would feel as you do. Funny how you want to defend an inanimate object as vehemently as we do. haha

Giangi,
Thank you for the compliments re: my perspective & great mind.
2.gif
I recall you mentioning you were in Italy. Are you from there or have you relocated there? You're English is very good if you're a local. My fathers family lives in Milano. :)

Judy
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Dear Judy,

I was born and I live in Bologna -- Italy... Thank you for your compliments... You're very kind to say that! Thank you again!!!

Giangi
1.gif

kjboyd

Rough_Rock
I just ran my girls eightstar, it came back with a .7 score. Can't recall what the score was a month ago when I bought it.I don't think it was that low or high.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes Ladies, we are in the middle of some changes to light return of certain shallower proportioned diamonds, and there will be a small adjustment to make the whole thing a little tighter.

When we are finished there will be an official announcement.
Someone is emailing me some huge files and I can not email Leonid till they are through.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Garry thanks for clarifying..look fwd to seeing the specifics on what was changed, tightened etc! Oh well...2.3 is better than 3.3!

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results