shape
carat
color
clarity

Gailey

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... spill!
1237356pr6q2nhnb7.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Goodness, I''ve just seen my name on the topic list - I thought I was in trouble!!

OK, I shouldn''t tease - soz! A few weeks ago I approached Wink about my ER upgrade and sent him some pictures and the dimensions of my tourmaline. He immediately suggested Ocean for the project. I had already seen your ring and ready your threads so I wholeheartedly agreed with his choice.

Since then, I have sent Ocean a bit of a brain dump in the form of a powerpoint file with different things that I like. She is reviewing that file right now. That''s as far as we have got - HONEST!

I''m sort of leaning towards a halo, but bear in mind I already have a halo ER. I have French cut diamond traps in my mind and they just won''t go away, so no definite style is decided on.

But I promise to keep you all posted as things progress!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo.....this sounds interesting....I mean, if Gypsy is threatening emotie violence...good reason to stay alert!!!!

And Gailey! You know we can''t have secrets around these parts!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Excited!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Emotie Violence. *snort*

(SDL
9.gif
)

I can''t wait to see how your ideas progress Gailey, Ocean is such an amazing person and designer! You ARE a tease. But that''s okay (in the short term!). Your tourmaline is stunning, and I can''t wait to see the final design. I DO think that a certain halo design (that I may own already) would look fabulous with your tourmaline, but the french cut traps sound seriously tempting too! I can''t wait to see how your ideas and Ocean''s progress! And I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - I''m totally excited about this now too
9.gif
See Gailey - its so much more fun to be planning a project when everyone else gets excited with you
2.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!

Ocean is a bit busy at the moment, so it might be a week or two before she gets to my project. But I do promise updates as soon as they are forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results