shape
carat
color
clarity

Fuzzers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry this is a bit late, but how did your pharmacy interview go? I was just thinking about you and realized it had been just over a week since your interview! Hope it went well! :)

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Oh, just saw this! Thanks so much for asking.
1.gif
I think they went pretty well! It''s my first interview situation so I have nothing to base that on, but I think they went fine. Now I just sit back and wait to be called sometime before April. The torture...
14.gif

Btw I met Amanda.Rx and she''s the sweetest.
35.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:59:42 PM
Author: fuzzers
Oh, just saw this! Thanks so much for asking.
1.gif
I think they went pretty well! It''s my first interview situation so I have nothing to base that on, but I think they went fine. Now I just sit back and wait to be called sometime before April. The torture...
14.gif

Btw I met Amanda.Rx and she''s the sweetest.
35.gif
I am so glad it went well! My best friend is in pharmacy school now, so I have a pretty good idea about the torture waiting! She said getting the interview is normally a really, really good sign. At least now you can try and relax a little bit because your part is done!

That is really cool you got to meet another PSer, especially one who is able to really help you out with this! I love reading her posts, so I bet is was even better meeting her in person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results