shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay here''s a picture of the new kitteh...

pipsqueak.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swedish Bean - I love that pic of your four cats in the window! That is so awesome that they all hang out together there. I have a boy (Paco), who looks just like your Miss S!

MustangGal - Those pics are great. I love me a tuxedo cat! I've pretty much always had at least one. Is that an official cat bed, or something else?
33.gif

HH - Yay for a new kitten! Have you met her yet? Is she able to get the feral cat into a carrier? Hopefully, they can trap her and have her spayed. That's great that she took the kittens in and is rehoming them. Can't wait to see the pics! ETA: Ahha, just saw your update! She is a precious little thing! I'm sure she'll prove to be very entertaining!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
New picture of D.O.G. He''s learned to pose when we take pictures of him. He''s so cute.

DOG posing 1.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 10:13:28 AM
Author: Loves Vintage
Swedish Bean - I love that pic of your four cats in the window! That is so awesome that they all hang out together there. I have a boy (Paco), who looks just like your Miss S!

MustangGal - Those pics are great. I love me a tuxedo cat! I''ve pretty much always had at least one. Is that an official cat bed, or something else?
33.gif

HH - Yay for a new kitten! Have you met her yet? Is she able to get the feral cat into a carrier? Hopefully, they can trap her and have her spayed. That''s great that she took the kittens in and is rehoming them. Can''t wait to see the pics! ETA: Ahha, just saw your update! She is a precious little thing! I''m sure she''ll prove to be very entertaining!

Yes, she had to wrangle mommy cat and the babies. Mom is at the vet being spayed now.This little one is the last of the bunch.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Loves vintage - He is a cutie
2.gif
. That''s the baby''s walker, for some reason those 2 cats decided they like to sleep under it, until I put the baby in and they run away!

Hudson hawk, cute kitty! We have the hardest time with pet names for some reason, good luck finding a name!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Chester went to the groomer yesterday and they hacked his tail off. They were only supposd to trim it up.
39.gif
Last time this happened, it took months to grow back.

DSC05683.JPG

April20

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the crazy boy sporting his ear trim, which they did do correctly. I swear he smiles at me.

DSC05682.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
poor Chester. He''s still a handsome boy...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 3:10:02 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
poor Chester. He''s still a handsome boy...
I''ll tell him you said that. I think he''s embarassed by his hair cut. Every time he comes into a room, he immediately sits. I think it''s the feeling of air on his butt since he''s lacking a tail to shield it. Or he doesn''t want us looking at it. He''s vain, what can I say.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 3:04:03 PM
Author: swedish bean
This guy and the buy before are both 3 btw.

This is B. He is the actual baby. He whines and cries for me alllllll theeee time. They both follow me around the house, but B does it the most. This picture is me coming into the room after he tore open a bag of catnip and just sat there like.... ''I didn''t do it.. you don''t see it... hahah!''

I love this guy to pieces!
B and Coco could be cousins! Here she is reading the mail.

Lori

COCOMAIL.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 10:09:36 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Okay here''s a picture of the new kitteh...
Oh, what a SWEETIE!!!!
12.gif

Lori

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 1:11:06 AM
Author: loriken214
Date: 7/13/2009 3:04:03 PM

Author: swedish bean

This guy and the buy before are both 3 btw.

This is B. He is the actual baby. He whines and cries for me alllllll theeee time. They both follow me around the house, but B does it the most. This picture is me coming into the room after he tore open a bag of catnip and just sat there like.... ''I didn''t do it.. you don''t see it... hahah!''

I love this guy to pieces!

B and Coco could be cousins! Here she is reading the mail.

Lori

What is it with cats always laying on paper, bags, etc? My cat Binks LOVES to do this. He''ll specifically seek out newspapers, etc to lay on. Especially if they''re on the bed.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Good question! Coco checks out the mail as soon as we bring it in. She sniffs it and they lays on it right away.
20.gif

Lori

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s been a while since I''ve checked out this thread.

Such cute little kitties!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Our Sam was an only kitty up until yesterday, when this little gray dude showed up on our doorstep. Surprisingly, DH is in favor of keeping him, and we got him cleared by the vet for FLV and FIV. He''s from a feral mom that lives under our house, and I''m hoping we can trap her and any other kittens to spay and neuter. We won''t adopt them as indoor cats too, but don''t mind them continuing to live in the yard.

IMG_2732.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Sam is a little less pleased with the situation. As you can see, she''s rather spoiled. New guy''s a charmer though, so hopefully she''ll come around.

IMG_2682_Sam.jpg

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my Beagle. Her name is Bailey.
1.gif

BaileyBeagle.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Bailey is precious. How old is she?

Here''s my girl Lucy:

lucy running 1.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having the time of her life.

lucy running 2.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every.Single.Day.

My girl loves to run!

lucy running 3.JPG

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 12:47:23 PM
Aww, Bailey is precious. How old is she?

Here''s my girl Lucy:
Thanks!
1.gif
She''s three!

Your''s is adorable! Having a big backyard really helps!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
My Haven wrapped up like a newborn - she LOVES it! :)

Havie Pink Blankie.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Our new fur baby, Zoey! She''s 50% lab and 50% something else. We''re thinking staffordshire terrier?

P8010226.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
She''s a total doll & think she''s a lap dog...

P8020257_2.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
And a more-recent photo of Pinky & Pilsner. Pinky is clearly consoling Pilsner in this shot
2.gif
He was probably upset about the new pup!
3.gif

P4300658.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missjae - Haven is totally adorable? Does she really love that?!? That is too cute! How big is she?

PilsnPinkysMom - Is Zoe from a shelter? She looks so happy!! Like she''s finally home!! How old is she? That cat pic is awesome!!! How did the cats receive Zoe? What does Zoe think of them?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/1/2009 7:04:40 PM
missjae - Haven is totally adorable? Does she really love that?!? That is too cute! How big is she?

PilsnPinkysMom - Is Zoe from a shelter? She looks so happy!! Like she''s finally home!! How old is she? That cat pic is awesome!!! How did the cats receive Zoe? What does Zoe think of them?
Everything SHE asked!

I love this thread! I love to see all these beautiful babies! (I''m sure you guys are getting tired of me saying this every time there''s a furbaby thread!)

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, can I play?
1.gif

My avatar is my mom''s rescue dog, Shayla. Her face is a little squished there, but she is smiling! I love that dog. She is the kind that comes and sits next to you on the couch when you''re crying.

And this is my shelter kitty, Graham. We fostered him the day before he was supposed to be euthanized and just couldn''t bear to give him up. Its not a good photo, but you can see why we couldn''t give him up. He loves to have his belly rubbed!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops, sorry! Newbie first photo post !

Novel Grahams belly.JPG

Date: 9/1/2009 6:41:56 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Our new fur baby, Zoey! She''s 50% lab and 50% something else. We''re thinking staffordshire terrier?

I had to say that I have nearly THE SAME bed spread. It has the same floral look, but the blue part is slightly more green. Oh and guess what.. My wall color in that room is pretty much THE SAME color. I thought that was really funny.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results