shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny little things that happen concerning your upcoming weddings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I know I already posted this on PIX of my Wedding Invitations, but thought it might be fun to start a thread to see if others have had these funny little things happen :}

I just thought of something that happened last summer and I thought you all would get a kick outta it - giggle...
My sister knows that Strm and my wedding will be as economical as possible, but she still has some of her ideas of how it should be...well, to try to help out as much as she could, she offered the rest of her thank you cards for us to use. Then the brain wave struck...and she declared, " I have some extra wedding invitations too if you would like to use them?!"
I looked at her like she had two heads - lol - and she was like, " Ok, you don't have to use them if you don't want too!"...almost hurt with me...then I started my fit of laughter and said, " Thank's sis, I really do appreciate it, but I don't think Strm would like it if I substitued for you and married my brother-in-law! and the date is only 10 years old!" Then she turned red and said, "oh yeah!"
She had forgotten that her wedding invitations had been done up professionally and had their names and wedding date on them - lol - I felt sooooooo good - my sister had the "Blonde day" instead of me - giggle :}

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results