shape
carat
color
clarity

funny but true story lol

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had something happens that only a pricescope member would understand lol...I am currently on vacation and I stopped at the local grocery store so when I was done I got into my SUV and took off my 5 stone wedding band (thats all I was wearing since I was on vacation) to put hand sanitizer on and I laid my ring on the dash....welp apparently I didn't have it on there very well it fell off the dash hit my steering column and went into gap where my steering wheel moves in and out (its a telescoping steering wheel) I was horrified!!! OMG fortunately my mechanically inclined son was with me and he found the ring it had fell down to the bottom of the steering column and he could see it but couldn't reach it....he used the arm of aviator ray bans to hook on the end of the ring and pulled it out! had he had his other sunglasses they wouldn't have fit...so here is some advice for you all if you are going to take your ring off put it somewhere where it won't fall...I had no idea that gap was there...now to proceed back to my vacation its time for wine on the balcony lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
phew.gif

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, after that, at least a bottle of wine is called for, to steady nerves! Heck, I may have to have a glass just hearing that story...

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took off an earring once in my car and fumbled, dropping it. I found it under the floor mat. :confused:

I decided I'm not taking jewelry off in the car again! Too many inaccessible places to lose it.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am glad that you got it out! I bet that was a moment of panic!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
whew! Glad its found.:clap::clap:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you got it out! Now enjoy the rest of your vacation!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks all I was so happy my son was able to get the ring out...my hubby is not with us and he was not amused by the story lol..

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you/your son were able to rescue it!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I would have had a heart attack! I'm glad you were able to easily retrieve it!

I once was playing with my engagement ring, moving it from finger to finger (it was loose) while in my bosses truck. Whelp, I dropped it in his truck and could not find it! Luckily there was another colleague in the backseat, not only to help search, but to make it look way less bad that we were bending over searching for my "wedding rings" in my bosses truck. :confused2::lol-2: Luckily it was stuck between the plastic mat and the edge of the lower console. :lol:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to live in an older house that had a small gap between the countertop and the wall. My ring fell into the crack and my ex-husband had to tear out the back of the cabinet to retrieve the ring. I still have the ring, but not the husband!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results