shape
carat
color
clarity

Funniest Political ads I''ve ever see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Have any of you seen Bill Richardson''s Job Interview ads? Probably the cutest presidential campaign ads ever! Although I have to admit to be a supporter of his.
I do think he''s the best qualified candidate and would be an excellent president. It''s going to be such a relief to be able to support someone I honestly think would do a good job rather than merely supporting the least dreadful politician.

As a fan, I was a little ticked off at the latest Newsweek cover about the presidential campaign. It had a pic of Truman on it with "wanted: a new Truman" and the pictures of a bunch of presidential hopefuls ... but no Richardson. I don''t understand how a junior senator like Obama can be a front runner when an extremely qualified man like Richardson with proven successes both with difficult foreign issues and with domestic issues can be so invisible? I can''t decide if a) it''s because he''s part hispanic, or b) because most of the U.S. isn''t actually aware that New Mexico is an American state. (I''ve been told by mail order companies that they don''t ship outside the country
20.gif
)

9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen it. I would like to though being from NM and all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results