shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun vacation Pics from Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Spending a week with my family in McCall, Idaho.

Both my son and my daughter and their families are here and I am getting some fun pictures. Here are a few from a tubing adventure with my grandson and two of his friends.

My son was driving and has gotten very good at "encouraging" flight.

flying-in-a-tube.jpg

In the next three pictures you will see what happens when the "encouragement" goes a little too far. My camera takes ten frames per second, this whole scene from start to finish was 8 frames, or eight tenths of a second...

My grandson Callan is the one on the left and the last one out in this sequence.

Looking-badw.jpg
Looking-very-badw.jpg
Cal-is-last-one-outw.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the expressions on the boys faces, which I can not see well from the boat.

I have an incredible moonrise which I am not sure I captured well and some fun pictures of my daughter's two precious daughters, but she has asked me not to post those, so just imagine the cutest girls ever, at least in this grandfather's heart...

I will try to process those photos tonight or tomorrow and post those that I can. As you might imagine, my computer time is VERY limited while traveling.

Wink

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha Nice :D

High speed photography gives some amusing outcomes! :lol:

Hope you have a fun and relaxing time :)

iamjo

Rough_Rock

Both my son and my daughter and their families are here and I am getting some fun pictures. Here are a few from a tubing adventure with my grandson and two of his friends.

flying-in-a-tube.jpg

In the next three pictures you will see what happens when the "encouragement" goes a little too far. My camera takes ten frames per second, this whole scene from start to finish was 8 frames, or eight tenths of a second...

My grandson Callan is the one on the left and the last one out in this sequence.

Looking-badw.jpg
Looking-very-badw.jpg
Cal-is-last-one-outw.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the expressions on the boys faces, which I can not see well from the boat.

I have an incredible moonrise which I am not sure I captured well and some fun pictures of my daughter's two precious daughters, but she has asked me not to post those, so just imagine the cutest girls ever, at least in this grandfather's heart...

I will try to process those photos tonight or tomorrow and post those that I can. As you might imagine, my computer time is VERY limited while traveling.

Wink

flying-in-a-tube.jpg

Looking-badw.jpg
Looking-very-badw.jpg
Cal-is-last-one-outw.jpg

Wink

You truly captured the "action"-----great job!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the expressions! Wonderful photography Wink. Don't think I'd trust your son to tow me however :twisted: The background landscape is breathtaking!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
He drives much more carefully with the younger ones and the young ladies who ask him to. For me it is too much fun to fly, but I once broke an eardrum doing so, so we always respect the requests of the riders.

The background is the peninsula at Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho. In the flying picture, you see first the peninsula, then behind them the mountains on the lake on the other side of the peninsula, and then the mountain range behind. Idaho has a LOT of mountains, wonderful for hiking, hunting biking and scenery. If Idaho was as flat as Kansas, it would be a HUGE state.

Yesterday I got some pictures of cliff jumping. By the time the kids are in bed and I have time to process them, I am too tired to keep my eyes open.

Wink

Greys0n

Rough_Rock
lol hilarious photos, thanks for sharing, it made my day :D

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you.

Here is a picture of an incredible sunrise about to happen. My sister and I were unloading the dishwasher prior to leaving for Boise and as I came out with an armload of dishes I saw the incredible colors coming through the kitchen windows.

I ran to my truck and grabbed my camera. By the time I could get to the front of the cabin the colors were already starting to fade and within a minute of taking this pictures were already gone.

Glorious-sunrise.jpg

Wink

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wink, thank you for sharing--Idaho is one of those states on my list to see, all the pics I've seen sure look gorgeous, yours as well. Expressions are priceless!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOLOL! To be a kid again!:appl:

cheers--Sharon

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My wife of nearly 44 years says I am her third child...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos! Looks like an amazing place to visit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results