shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun little ring I picked up today

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to a local fall fair today and I picked up a little something for myself. I'm loving how cute it is and it spins!

My son got a book about Frankenstein and my husband got a wood cutout wall hanging. Fall is by far my favorite season.

Anyone else doing a fair this year? Will you buy something or do you go for the food?

_6006.jpeg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, that's really pretty! I like chunky, clunky, rustic things like that. Glad you had a nice day!

We call them festivals here. Coming up soon is the annual Covered Bridge Festival a couple counties over. There are something like 17-19 historic covered bridges in that area and they are celebrated each fall with festivals. So, lots of food, music, pop-up shopping. I don't do a lot of browsing/shopping, but I like to mill around and eat/drink and listen to music and people watch.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool!!! It has a funky whimzy, I'd have bought that too :wavey: :wavey: :appl:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1474749272|4080350 said:
Aw, that's really pretty! I like chunky, clunky, rustic things like that. Glad you had a nice day!

We call them festivals here. Coming up soon is the annual Covered Bridge Festival a couple counties over. There are something like 17-19 historic covered bridges in that area and they are celebrated each fall with festivals. So, lots of food, music, pop-up shopping. I don't do a lot of browsing/shopping, but I like to mill around and eat/drink and listen to music and people watch.

It's funny how the lingo varies based on way region you're in. That's so cool though to have that many covered bridges, we only have one anywhere near us. The only thing I really look forward to eating at the fair is beef stew and maybe some homemade ice cream. Then of course gotta have a little souvenir, I'm more of a silver jewelry, artist crafted person so I usually find something ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks azstonie! The woman selling them had a lot of different styles, it was hard to pick a favorite :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Fun and funky. :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! :appl: :appl: :appl:

It sounds like you had a great time! :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. How cool it spins. Sounds like you guys all found some treasures. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results