shape
carat
color
clarity

fun: how well do you know your geography?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG, MZ...thanks for the link!

It was educational for sure, but HUMBLING!!! I didn''t do well at all...

Yikes!
23.gif

widget

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the geography I could match 18 of them. Then it became the game of "well - it''s one of these" as I started guessing which of the group it was (at least I knew about where most of the others were) only a few I did not have a clue.

But, I wonder how many people even got more than 10 before being reduced to guessing?

Perry

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I did well on the Middle East and the others, but had to guess on the African countries. But if you thought about it, you could almost guess correctly or at least be in the right area!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did well on the African countries, but much more poorly on the Middle Eastern ones...like Widget said, it was sort of a humbling experience. However, I have friends who were born and raised as citizens of the U.S. and couldn''t tell you the state capitals of each state, nor could they point out on a map of the U.S. which states were which, and do not feel bad about it! I don''t know which of our ignorances is worse sometimes...not knowing your own country''s geography, or not knowing either. *hangs head in shame* Keeping up with world geography is something many of us have let slip by us since high school. When there aren''t tests going on in class to keep us mindful, as an average American I feel like myself and others have sorta dropped the ball on this one. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results