shape
carat
color
clarity

FS: Victor Canera pave 4 prong solitaire w melee size 5 with 2.01 H VS2 modern cushion all original paperwork/packaging/lab report/appraisal included

adam2433

Rough_Rock
A never worn (except for these photos) Victor Canera pave 4 prong solitaire size 5 with 2.01 H- VS2 modern cushion solitaire.
Pics include all original packaging, receipt, appraisal signed by Nicholas. Original purchase price $16,707. Asking $11,700 aka 30% off. Can provide Victor/Nicholas’s contact info for verification or maybe as a middle man for sale. Also message on IG and can send link to IG post Victor made highlighting ring with better pictures.

IG **EDITED BY MODERATOR, PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES, NO PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS**

posting like this because loupetroop is down. I’m sorry if I violated a rule. I read a thread suggesting this could work til loupetroop is working.

EE6E9D73-4EB8-4E05-B30A-667F37F96B94.jpeg 8D269ABE-22F9-499D-9B6F-8F130CE21DEA.jpeg 22973B3B-0BDF-4B28-9C1A-D10E93F48801.jpeg 07CFE5CF-85AF-4633-BE4C-3E53D6DC84B3.jpeg D8AE33B1-13DC-4DAB-A547-4C540C58CF82.jpeg D63DCE58-80D9-4979-A16E-D37872CF19E1.jpeg F5466372-BBB2-4551-92F1-5F495D97FF2A.jpeg D30AAFA5-2D52-4A87-91E5-E1C27DCC8ABE.jpeg FCF83801-BDB1-4397-9819-2A5277619218.jpeg 940EE654-6F74-4567-BEF7-B3638FBF1264.jpeg C6D6FC8D-85B2-4ADD-A816-5DB3D88E8B53.jpeg 30E8CE65-31DD-439D-B290-B49AB14525D5.jpeg A1BD66ED-FFD4-4D47-8D9C-B59BF86402CA.jpeg a

Last edited by a moderator:

Tremsi

Rough_Rock
Wow! Can I say that I’m super impressed with the ring/jewelry/presentation box. :o Do all the custom jewelry designers provide like boxes or is this specific to Victor Canera? It must start taking up a lot of room if you get multiple jewelry pieces. :bigsmile:
Also, gorgeous ring, at a great deal and I’m sure it will be snapped up quickly.

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
What a great piece at a great price! Wow! Someone grab this

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Can I say that I’m super impressed with the ring/jewelry/presentation box. :o Do all the custom jewelry designers provide like boxes or is this specific to Victor Canera? It must start taking up a lot of room if you get multiple jewelry pieces. :bigsmile:
Also, gorgeous ring, at a great deal and I’m sure it will be snapped up quickly.

I'm not sure about other vendors, but my box from Victor was the same. Hefty and sturdy with a separate bottom drawer for the certificates. This is a lovely ring and I'm quite tempted. (OP - we have friends in common on IG. Best of luck with this sale. Someone will grab it quick!)

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Fantastic price for a gorgeous VC ring! This should sell quickly.

adam2433

Rough_Rock
I'm not sure about other vendors, but my box from Victor was the same. Hefty and sturdy with a separate bottom drawer for the certificates. This is a lovely ring and I'm quite tempted. (OP - we have friends in common on IG. Best of luck with this sale. Someone will grab it quick!)
I can’t imagine who but very cool.

adam2433

Rough_Rock
I guess despite other threads saying since loupe troupe is down it was allowed the moderators here won’t allow me to link my contact info in order to show the ring on Victors site. I’ll have to see if I can link the post by him directly unless that’s not allowed.

Anyway potential sale fell through. Still available.

adam2433

Rough_Rock

Never mind. It appears that won’t work either. I guess message me here if interested. Thanks.

adam2433

Rough_Rock
Bump

diamondbistro wouldn’t let me upload the photos so I got lazy and am just holding it til loupetroop is up or someone is interested.

adam2433

Rough_Rock
Listed on LoupeTroop

adam2433

Rough_Rock
Still available. Moved it to the appropriate sub forum on LT and no hits yet.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Still available. Moved it to the appropriate sub forum on LT and no hits yet.

I recommend you reach out to Jewels by Grace and see if your ring can be a consignment candidate.

Look at the consignment terms on her site. She will sell the ring for more than you are asking and yes, she does have fees, but you can reach a larger audience and an audience that feels comfortable sending money of that amount to a vendor. I think the ring is a great deal as is, but would really recommend reaching out to her. You may come out even in the end, with her fee, or even ahead! It's worth asking.

Will VC list it on their site for you and take a fee for the effort, placing it in their completed pieces section? It is worth asking.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Your ring has been suggested to a couple of people looking for cushion cuts in almost that exact price range and carat range, it's crazy they aren't jumping on it! It just goes to show how hard the second hand diamond market really is!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring has been suggested to a couple of people looking for cushion cuts in almost that exact price range and carat range, it's crazy they aren't jumping on it! It just goes to show how hard the second hand diamond market really is!

Right?? They're crazy for not buying it! I can't believe it's still around. VC does swoon-worthy pieces.

adam2433

Rough_Rock
I will contact jewelsbygrace today. All these nibbles but no real bites haha. Thank you all for your encouragement and advice.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, @adam2433! I think consigning with a reputable vendor may be a way to go. They reach more people and can better display/photograph your ring. You could get more money for it too even after commission. I haven’t consigned any jewelry but have done that for my high end designer items. If my daughters are much older, I’d have liked this ring for one of them. It’s very beautiful.

Luckibrat

Rough_Rock
I'm in the market for an updated ring and have been lurking with my eye on a VC setting (thanks to this forum)! Does the pave go all around the band? Does anyone know if this can be resized easily? I might need to go bigger to fit my size 5.5 finger.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This diamond ring is very well-priced, and I am surprised it hasn't sold ...

However, OP, I note that the photos of the VC diamond ring, in this thread and in the LT listing, are blurry and really are of no aid to any serious buyer. If I were you, I'd spend some time taking clearer photos of the ring, making sure the photos showcase the quality and details of the setting as well as the shape and faceting of the diamond.

It would be helpful if you would post in this thread the VC Insta link to your ring.

And, I may have missed it, but I don't think this thread even contains the LT link to your ring?

Just my 2 cents

[eta: just noticed another PSer posted the VC Insta link]

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This diamond ring is very well-priced, and I am surprised it hasn't sold ...

However, OP, I note that the photos of the VC diamond ring, in this thread and in the LT listing, are blurry and really are of no aid to any serious buyer. If I were you, I'd spend some time taking clearer photos of the ring, making sure the photos showcase the quality and details of the setting as well as the shape and faceting of the diamond.

It would be helpful if you would post in this thread the VC Insta link to your ring.

And, I may have missed it, but I don't think this thread even contains the LT link to your ring?

Just my 2 cents

[eta: just noticed another PSer posted the VC Insta link]

Very true. @adam2433 , I mean this to help you sell this gorgeous ring. I have a couple of VC settings and I know how stunning and amazing they are. Your pics do this ring no favors. Grace will probably be able to present it more attractively, better pictures and video, and will reach more people. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results