shape
carat
color
clarity

FS: Cartier Trinity bangle (YG/RG/WG) with servicing receipt

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.cartier.us/en-us/collections/jewelry/collections/trinity-de-cartier/trinity-de-cartier-bracelets/b6013302-trinity-de-cartier-bracelet.html
Retail: $9100

I hand-delivered this bracelet to the NYC flagship for the Polishing Service a few months ago: http://www.cartier.com/services/client-services/after-sales-service/jewelry/what-polishing-service-12744.html
I have worn the piece exactly once since polishing - it is in fantastic, freshly-serviced condition, with only the very very faintest of scratching on the surface thanks to those few hours of wear, and thanks to the bangles touching each other in storage.

Looking to sell because... there's another piece I'm dreaming of, but that realistically I'm not going to be able to even begin thinking about unless I let some other treasures go first, and this beauty is definitely one of my treasures...

Each bangle is 4.5mm wide, 2.35" diameter
Total weight is ~60g
18k YG, RG, WG

The Trinity ring pictured in some photos is not included in this listing. The bangle will come in the red Cartier velvet pouch, with the servicing receipt.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, I'll do my best to answer! ::)
ETA: The servicing receipt is super small on my monitor - please contact me for a bigger copy.

LT: http://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/cartier-trinity-bangle-yg-slash-wg-slash-rg-with-cartier-servicing-receipt
$5300 by bank wire or bank cheque, or $5459 through PayPal
Shipping included; I'll only ship within the US, sorry :(sad

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: FS: Cartier Trinity bangle (YG/RG/WG) with servicing rec

ps_3img_7159.png

ps_img_7311.png

3__ps1_img_7128.png

ps_2_img_7132.png

5__ps_4_5.png

6__ps_img_7232.png

7__ps_img_7477.png

Size perspective
cartiertrinity_1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

image_195.jpg
image__2__4.jpg
image__3__1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is no longer available.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Holy cow!! Talking about fast sale! Congrats Yssie!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nope, not sold LLJ - just removed!

I was going to try to sell to save for something else, but... Turns out the other half felt unexpectedly strongly. I felt horrible for the person who contacted me but she was lovely about it :(sad

I've removed the LT listing and asked for this one to be closed just to be doubly sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results