shape
carat
color
clarity

Fresh meat here! Please add me to the waiting list

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
Hi fellow ladies in waiting!

After being a creepy voyeur for months now, I decided it was high time to join your ranks and finally be able to talk with everyone. :)

My situation:

I've been with SO for almost 6 years (we are both 27, pushing 28). We struggled together for a long time, growing, learning how to treat each other and communicate well, but now we are solid as can be and more in love than ever before and are discussing engagement. We are the last of all of his brothers, sister, and cousins to get engaged, and that does bother me to an extent, but I know my time is coming. We settled on an August Vintage Cushion 1.3-1.5 ct from GOG and a either a Tacori setting or the Sophie solitaire setting from Jewels by Erica Grace. I think the proposal is happening in the summer or fall.

Nice to finally (formally) meet you all!

Annikin

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!! I am a big fan of AVC and Tacori so we will have lots to chat about. I'll post an update to the list when I get a moment tomorrow but feel free to look around some of the other posts and sections here on PS! Glad you decided to de-lurk ::)

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
Awesome, Panda! Thank you! I'm so excited to be here. I'm sure we will have lots to discuss. I will need help making my setting selection! :D

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the list! The ring that you have in mind sounds classic.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I'm a huge Star Wars geek. Nice to meet you, Annikin~ An AVC + Tacori or Sophie sounds DEVINE.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a recent LIW graduate with an OEC in a Tacori 2510 :) I would love to know which Tacori setting you're considering!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
:naughty:

Hello, nice to internet-meet you!

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I be sure to post pics when I eventually get it!

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
madelise|1367868374|3441457 said:
Hi! I'm a huge Star Wars geek. Nice to meet you, Annikin~ An AVC + Tacori or Sophie sounds DEVINE.

Hi Madelise, nice to meet you! I love Star Wars too. My real name is Annie, which led to people calling me Annikin, then Annikin Skywalker lol. I totally fell in love with the AVC at first sight, as well as the Sophie, but I don't think I can convince my SO to purchase the Sophie as it's a wee bit out of his price range.

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
Chewbacca|1367879049|3441565 said:
:naughty:

Hello, nice to internet-meet you!

Hi Chewbacca! It looks like we have more than a love for jewelry in common! ;-)

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
maccers|1367875897|3441537 said:
I'm a recent LIW graduate with an OEC in a Tacori 2510 :) I would love to know which Tacori setting you're considering!

Ooh, Maccers, the 2510 is so beautiful! Do you have the round or princess melee version? The Tacori settings I'm interested in are the 2638 (the 2620 without halo) and the 572CU, which is not very popular at all, but I love it (and the price tag).

572cu6_0.jpg

_6114.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I am a fan of the 2638!! I think that would look amazing with an AVC. I was debating back and forth between the 2620 and the 2638. The one you posted is great too, and it has the same beautiful basket. Just depends what type of band you want.

AnnikinSkywalker

Rough_Rock
I think I love the 2638 a bit more, but it's just so expensive. SO would rather save a bit on the setting and spend more money on the AVC. I can't say that I disagree with that too much. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results