shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold French Cut Ruby Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful band and I am only selling because I have two other big projects in the works. I ordered this band custom and had the rubies custom cut for me.

French cut full eternity ruby band in platinum with 2mm sized natural high quality rubies. Sized 7.75.

Appraisal included.

I added some photos showing the band in different lighting. It's pretty amazing.

$2600

Reasonable offers will be considered. PayPal F&F.

1000016515.jpg 1000016139.jpg 1000015892_20240309165354110.jpg 1000014389.jpg 1000013902_20240118120751817.jpg 1000014377.jpg

Last edited:

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
That's gorgeous - I hope you all the luck in the sale

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I will add the total ruby weight once I get home. I am currently traveling and do not recall.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please post a direct link to the item, not to the general landing page of loupetroop. Thank you.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ruby weight is 2.95 carats.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dropped this to $2450. =)2

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
ACK! I love this ring! If it were my size, it would be so sold! Best wishes for a speedy sale. Someone is going to be so fortunate to have this beauty!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
This gorgeous band is close enough to my size to work and rubies are my birthstone...

Can you tell me what the width of the band is please. Do you mind sharing who made the ring.

Thank you! It is such a beautiful band!!!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This gorgeous band is close enough to my size to work and rubies are my birthstone...

Can you tell me what the width of the band is please. Do you mind sharing who made the ring.

Thank you! It is such a beautiful band!!!!

Hi. It was made by DK and it is right around 3.5mm wide. It also has engraving on the sides. He did a great job. I get a lot of compliments on this band when I wear it.

Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi. It was made by DK and it is right around 3.5mm wide. It also has engraving on the sides. He did a great job. I get a lot of compliments on this band when I wear it.

I can't go back and edit but I wanted to add that I have it at $2350 on LT.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock

@HS4S_2 thank you for your response! David did do a great job! I can see why it would get compliments. It’s beautiful and stunning!

I am going to get back to you either way, if it’s still here. I know I need to think fast! I planned on listing my narrow French cut diamond eternity band tonight. I’m afraid I would need that one to do a stack as my other French cut diamond eternity band is around the same width as yours and that’s too much width on my finger.

The new price makes it even harder!

I can’t wait to see what your next 2 projects are!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 thank you for your response! David did do a great job! I can see why it would get compliments. It’s beautiful and stunning!

I am going to get back to you either way, if it’s still here. I know I need to think fast! I planned on listing my narrow French cut diamond eternity band tonight. I’m afraid I would need that one to do a stack as my other French cut diamond eternity band is around the same width as yours and that’s too much width on my finger.

The new price makes it even harder!

I can’t wait to see what your next 2 projects are!

It stacks really well with my wedding band and Alivia. I like to wear it with just my wedding band as well. I wish I had long enough fingers to add more! Some ladies here have the best stacking fingers. I was not blessed in that regard. :lol-2:

I look forward to hearing from you. I will definitely share my projects soon. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
It stacks really well with my wedding band and Alivia. I like to wear it with just my wedding band as well. I wish I had long enough fingers to add more! Some ladies here have the best stacking fingers. I was not blessed in that regard. :lol-2:

I look forward to hearing from you. I will definitely share my projects soon. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Oh it stacks like a dream with your wedding band. Don’t even get me started on Olivia!!! I Love thst ring too! The diamond, the setting, all of it!!! I wasn’t blessed with long or skinny fingers so I know how you feel!

I’m still thinking… I can’t wait to hear about your projects! Talk soon and you enjoy your afternoon!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dropping this to $2275. Being a responsible bling addict means letting this one go to welcome in the new......or at least trying to be responsible. By the number of my projects I would say it's a work in progress. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results