shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke - Badgley Mischka shoes for your gorgeous Badgley Mischka gown?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I found these online and thought that you *might* be interested or at least like to see.
31.gif

bmfrekeshoes.jpg

Where did you find them?! They are gorgeous!!! They remind me a little bit of of the Betsey Johnson Nalani I was lusting after a while ago. Only not black and STUNNING!!!!

Those are seriously the most fabulous shoes I have EVER seen!

Glad you like them!

They are called "Maria"
Here''s a linky

I think that they have them in your size and they are on sale.
27.gif
31.gif

The heel is so hawt!
18.gif

Hawt BM Freke heel.jpg

Spark. You are so fired. I can''t have 3/4 pairs of wedding shoes!!! Now just when would I wear these? Wear the Stuart Weitzmans for the walk up the aisle, and then do a shoe change to these on the way back, and then wear the Cynthia Rowley''s around Vegas?!

BUT OMG.

WANT
30.gif

They are so PRETTY!!

Freke... you HAVE to get them!

.... Sorry for enabling.

WOW those are magnificently HAWT
36.gif

Lol OU. I'm going to have to designate a shoe carrier...they'll need a wheelbarrow.
9.gif

Date: 3/6/2009 1:50:31 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Spark. You are so fired. I can''t have 3/4 pairs of wedding shoes!!! Now just when would I wear these? Wear the Stuart Weitzmans for the walk up the aisle, and then do a shoe change to these on the way back, and then wear the Cynthia Rowley''s around Vegas?!

BUT OMG.

WANT
30.gif
Freke sweetie, we wouldn''t expect anything less from you!
2.gif
9.gif

Date: 3/6/2009 4:58:26 AM
Author: honey22

BUT OMG.

WANT
30.gif
Freke sweetie, we wouldn''t expect anything less from you!
2.gif
9.gif
Haha I have to second that thought.

I can''t picture you not having a wedding where you have multiple shoe changes.

How fun would that be??
1.gif

Gorgeous shoes!

I can''t have 3/4 pairs of wedding shoes!!! Now just when would I wear these? Wear the Stuart Weitzmans for the walk up the aisle, and then do a shoe change to these on the way back, and then wear the Cynthia Rowley''s around Vegas?!

QUOTE]

Next morning at brunch. Problem solved! Get the shoes.
9.gif

Freke, dear, it''s not my fault. They DO look as though they should go with your gorgeous gown AND they are the same designer and stuff and they have your size .... It''s the stars aligning, honey. Nothing to do with me.
12.gif

I didn''t have to even say anything ... looks like our PS friends have managed a very strong argument. The votes are in ... Freke must get these shoes .... and a wedding wheelbarrel.
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP