shape
carat
color
clarity

Free wedding website ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I just did a free one on theknot.com. There may be nicer or fancier ones, but I didn''t have the time or energy to make a fancy website, and I didn''t want to pay for one either.
1.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i did wedding channel. it''s free and you have a nice internet address (your names.weddings.com).

niku414

Rough_Rock
i am using wedding channel :) -- you have to register for an account first by going to www.weddingchannel.com

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, fab - I''ve been looking for one for a while and wasn''t fussed on the UK ones!

Off to check out wedding channel....

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
I am using www.weddingannouncer.com and I love it! Gives you many categories and you can even delete the ones you don't want. I am on weddingchannel.com also but it says to just go to the weddingannouncer site.

The only thing I didn't like was that there aren't a lot of templates but the other benefits outweigh that!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
the good thing about wedding channel is alot of people are familar with it and might just stop by there on there own and look your names up out of curiousity. meaning it could get traffic even without you letting people know your website,etc.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I''m using theknot.com and it''s working fine. I created save the dates from there too and sort-of use their checklists and guestlist tool.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
i used wedding window(not free) but I later found eweddings.com or is it ewedding.com. it does the same thing as window but for free...plus you get a free domain name. so no long url address

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results