shape
carat
color
clarity

Free Paint!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Glidden.com is giving away a free quart of paint...any color, eggshell finish. All you do is select your color, enter your info and in 3-4 weeks your free paint arrives--yep, no shipping or or handling, either!!

So...get creative, and order yourself something fun!!

https://www.glidden.com/promotions/free-paint-giveaway.do#terms

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! I just ordered some, but I already forgot what color. I guess it will be a surprise.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh thanks so much. I the steel blue.
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Great post! Thanks, GLG02 Granny Smith Apple soon to debut in the kitchen.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting us know. Just ordered the pale jade!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this. I want to repaint the kitchen this summer, and I just ordered the Vanilla Custard color.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tropical Lagoon is on its way! Thanks, Italia!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one that wants to do this but has no idea what to paint? A quart isn''t very much, so it would have to be a small project. I really can''t think of anything I want to paint. The colour I''m really drawn to right now (yellow) wouldn''t really work anywhere in my house. And I don''t want to get a boring colour, lol. The problem is my room is soon to be BRIGHT teal (Ralph Lauren Baltic Blue), and my quilt has a million different colours on it, and I just can''t figure out what will work well with it.

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Italia! We just ordered the Minty Green
36.gif

eta: princess- you could always order the color you like as a tester and then order a gallon later if you like the way it looks.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 2:07:53 PM
Author: princesss
Am I the only one that wants to do this but has no idea what to paint? A quart isn''t very much, so it would have to be a small project. I really can''t think of anything I want to paint. The colour I''m really drawn to right now (yellow) wouldn''t really work anywhere in my house. And I don''t want to get a boring colour, lol. The problem is my room is soon to be BRIGHT teal (Ralph Lauren Baltic Blue), and my quilt has a million different colours on it, and I just can''t figure out what will work well with it.
Yeah... I want to get a crazy color just to try it out since it''s free.

I never have, and likely will never paint bright purple... so why the heck not? It could be fun!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 2:12:48 PM
Author: elledizzy5

I never have, and likely will never paint bright purple... so why the heck not? It could be fun!
Heck with it. My toilet room (not the bathroom...the toilet has its own separate room) is an ugly poop colour right now. Yellow it is!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 2:14:44 PM

Date: 6/26/2009 2:12:48 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Heck with it. My toilet room (not the bathroom...the toilet has its own separate room) is an ugly poop colour right now. Yellow it is!
LUCKY!

I love separate toilet rooms!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one that wants to do this but has no idea what to paint? A quart isn't very much, so it would have to be a small project. I really can't think of anything I want to paint. The colour I'm really drawn to right now (yellow) wouldn't really work anywhere in my house. And I don't want to get a boring colour, lol. The problem is my room is soon to be BRIGHT teal (Ralph Lauren Baltic Blue), and my quilt has a million different colours on it, and I just can't figure out what will work well with it.
Maybe an accent wall?

We need to remodel our downstairs half bath, so I am thinking with beadboard, the quart will be plenty. This is actually motivating me to push this DIY project forward!
36.gif

Otherwise, it's a great way to try a color!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dazzling Daffodil it is! No more poop room, it''s gonna be nice and cheerful! My plan is bedroom: teal. Bathroom: light, sunny yellow. Toilet room: REALLY yellow.
9.gif
Or maybe just an accent wall in the bright yellow in the toilet room.

Yaaaaay yellow!

Thanks for the heads up on this, Italia. I''m excited!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweet! thanks Italiahaircolor!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Cool! Thanks for posting Italia!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Glad everyone likes it! I ordered myself Blue Marina..and I have no idea what to do with it...maybe paint a cool piece of furniture I can find at a flea market or antique store.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome, thanks Italia! I ordered bubblegum pink...if the contract goes through on the house I''m trying to buy, I will be painting the tiny downstairs bathroom that color!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I need to paint the bathroom and I wanted to do a nice soothing color, but I''m not sure if I can LIVE with a plain color, so this is a great way to try it! Thanks, italia!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was lemon sorbet for met to test out....thanks for the notice!

mz

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Wah, it''s over!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

BLAST, that''s me, always a day late and a dollar short!!!
9.gif

They are now giving out $5 coupons toward a can of their paint instead.

You lucky dogs, a free quart in a jazzy color would''ve been F*U*N*!!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I missed it, too! Pooh!
7.gif
I wanted to get something funky. I'm more likely to do that if I don't have to pay for it.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I got my paint today~~I haven''t opened it yet because I want to get the walls prepped first.

It''s called white lagoon, a greyish bluish neutral that I want to try in my master bath.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I got my paint yesterday! Can''t wait to see the color

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I got mine and I''m super excited!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I got mine, too!

I ordered Deepest Aqua, and it's GORGEOUS. I tested it on paper :) It's for our guest room... FI loves it too, so we're going to get some more of it and go to town!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results