shape
carat
color
clarity

Free Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

new-kitty_hanging-out.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

new-kitty_my-lap.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one...of now. Us holding hands.
30.gif

new-kitty_holding-hands.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Dearest of little souls, bless him!!!! I am so happy he has such a loving home with you both, he so deserves it and he will be a beautiful cat when he has grown, I love his markings! I could fill pages here drooling over him, wait till everyone else sees these pics, MAJOR heart melt! Congrats on your new baby!
emcat.gif
emotion-19.gif
emrainbow.gif
emcat.gif

ETA - he sure doesn't look sad now, but a very happy contented kitten who knows he has a great home with a fantastic Mommy and Daddy and is safe and loved
face16.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei!

He is pretty cute and we are already in love with him. He is a very happy, funny, and curious kitten. He never runs away from anything even when Madison hisses. Very brave. I think he just knows how much better off he is with us (even with a hostle big sister) than before. Madison is scared of him. She shakes a little. It is so sad. He is SOOO much smaller than her. Animals are so funny. She will get pretty close to him now, much then before, then she will just run away. The kitten just stands there. But I think progress has been made. Its only been a few days so I have lots of hope.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh he is SO CUTE!!!!!! I''m so glad you decided to give him a chance, and it sounds like Madison is already starting to get used to him a little.... Have you picked a name for him yet? He really is so adorable and looks so happy and relaxed finally!!!!
4.gif
You''re doing a great job, and such a wonderful thing for that poor little kitten!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, I promise you they will get on just fine! It is nerve wracking at first as Achio will tell you, but it is so much easier for an adult cat to adjust to a kitten! Soon she won't be able to help herself as he starts to play more, she will be fascinated by him and will probably join in! You have made fantastic progress in 3 days
36.gif
He is such a little dollop, I keep going back to the pics for another look! Have you decided on a name? If not we can suggest some
9.gif
I can tell he knows how much better off he is with you, he now knows that life will be good to him, unlike before - they can sense these things that he was unwanted and didn't have much to look forward to. SO not the case now!
36.gif
36.gif

You have done a wonderful thing here, well done both of you! Keep the pics coming when you can!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
He is just too cute!!! I just want to pick him up and never put him down!!! It looks like he''s settling down and getting used to his new home!!! Sounds like Madison is getting used to her new little brother!! She''ll adjust in time...believe me!!! It''ll happen for the best!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2005 12:21:02 PM
Author: albicocca
Oh he is SO CUTE!!!!!! I''m so glad you decided to give him a chance, and it sounds like Madison is already starting to get used to him a little.... Have you picked a name for him yet? He really is so adorable and looks so happy and relaxed finally!!!!
4.gif
You''re doing a great job, and such a wonderful thing for that poor little kitten!!!

Thank you Albicocca. He does look SO much happier than when we first got him. We haven''t fully decided on a name but the only name we can agree on so far is Grayson (I hope our future kids don''t go nameless this long after they are born). The vet estimated that he was born on Sept. 17 which is my baby brother''s b-day so I feel like that was the final sign that we are suppose to keep him (otherwise we would have taken him to a no kill shelter, he would have been adopted right away). I''ll keep you updated on the name debate. Any suggestions? We tend to like human names vs. pet names (fluffy..that sort of thing)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ecstatic you are going to keep him!!!! He looks like a Mickey to me! Madison and Mickey?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
He is just precious. That''s great you are going to keep him!! I think Madison will warm up to him in time.
He has the cutest little face!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
one day you will look back and wonder how you ever considered not keeping him. congratulations on your expanded cat family!

peace,movie zombie

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
He looks like a Mitch or a Sammy to me!!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
He is just a doll! Such a cute face and I love the "holding hands" shot. I hold "hands" with my kitties too, but they usually get tired of it before I do!
emsmile.gif

I think he looks like a Max. Madison and Max!
face23.gif
Good luck with your new baby. I''m sure the hissing and growling will calm down in the weeks to come.

Pictures of Madison are mandatory also!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
First of all, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Secondly, I totally agree with AmantdeChat, he looks like a "Max." And I love how "Madison and Max, what the hell are you doing!?" just rolls off the tongue
2.gif
hehe.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2005 1:39:26 PM
Author: movie zombie
one day you will look back and wonder how you ever considered not keeping him. congratulations on your expanded cat family!

peace,movie zombie

I know! I already cannot imagine life without him. I forgot how much fun kittens are.
AChi- I am going to read over your thread. I thought sammy was a cute name too but FI turned that one down. I actually really wanted to name him Franklin (call him frankie) b/c the street FI and I met on (and both lived on, he was 8 houses down for 6 months before I met him), but FI wants to save it for when we get a dog. Kind of strange but he is serious about so OKAY....
Kaleigh- thank you. His face is so cute. The DR thinks he is going to get pretty big b/c his head is so huge compared to his body.
Amantechat- I will have to get some good pictures of Madison and post them. She is a beauty (I am so bias though)
9.gif

Rascal- I like Max too, it is my cousin''s name though do you think he would be offended?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Darn all of you posting cute pictures of puppies and now kittens!!! Now in addition to a puppy, I want a new kitten!!!
3.gif
OK, the unnamed little cutie is ADORABLE!! He definitely looks happy and healthy! He looks so cuddly all wrapped up in those blankets too, tooo cute!

As for names, it doenst show with my current pets (Rockie, Cleo, Kishiu and Cheesepuff), but I love art, so I've always wanted my pets named after my favorite artists...my family always vetoes my choices though....so maybe look to a favorite book, tv show, music, art or whatever for a little inspiration.

Too cute though, glad the little guy found a good home
1.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my - Tacori, he is beautiful!
30.gif

Enjoy these days, as he won''t stay small for long. Take TONS of pics, ''cuz you won''t remember him being this small! As far as a name, take your time - I waited almost 2 weeks to pick a name for one of mine - needed to get a feel for his personality. Your other cat will adjust fine as well - it just takes some patience. Older, bigger cats usually (99.9% of the time) won''t hurt a kitten - they know it is a baby. They will need to "duke it out" eventually though, as the older one needs to make sure the little guy knows who is in charge! They''ll hiss, wrestle, kickbox each other in the face, and scream - it''s normal. I''ve never in my years of practice had to "fix" a kitten that was "beaten up" by his new older siblngs.
He is absolutely adorable, and look forward to seeing more pics as he grows up. Glad to hear he found a loving home with a great mommy, daddy, and new sibling!
36.gif

Christine (D.V.M.)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I cannot believe how fast Madison is adjusting. They now play together and chase each other. She seems to only get mad and hiss when he pounces on her tail (which he does like to do the little devil
11.gif
) I even saw her kissing his head today!!!!
36.gif
I hope this is not temporary. She has never gotten along with other animals before so we are very surprised. It''s only been 4 days! I''ll keep you updated.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Madison has asserted herself as the ALPHA and the new kitty respects her position...this allows Madison to take to the kitten!! Congrats!!
36.gif
See? Only 4 days and look at how much progress there''s been?!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow Tacori!! That is AMAZING progress!! Like AChiOAlumna said, since the kitten seems to have accepted Madison''s position as the alpha kitty, Madison can now enjoy having a friend and playmate!!

Congrats again!

P.S. Have we seen pics of Madison yet?!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Yes....please post pix of Madison!!! I would love to see what the kitty is up against!!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori - That is wonderful progress! Madison is probably less threatened by a kitten than she was with older animals. My youngest still chases my eldest''s tail haha....that might never end, but they manage
1.gif
Hope you post some more pictures for us too! So happy that it is working out so well for you thus far.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic - didn''t take long at all did it????? Madison has accepted little man now and they will be firm friends all their lives and it will be good for her too the exercise and stimulation he will provide! I knew she wouldn''t be able to resist him for long! Congrats and good job
36.gif
36.gif
Should be smooth sailing now!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay, here is Madison''s pricescope debut. She is 5 years old. She has a great personality.

Madison-lounging.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another one of Maddy.

Madison-close-up.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh she''s beautiful! She looks just like the cat we had when I was a little kid. So glad to hear she and...Grayson (have you decided yet?) are getting along better now!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more of the little guy for good measure.
9.gif

new-kitty.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Madison makes her PS debut!!! She is just a gorgeous kitty. So glad she is getting along with your new kitty. Did you decide on a name yet???

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2005 2:36:15 PM
Author: albicocca
Oh she''s beautiful! She looks just like the cat we had when I was a little kid. So glad to hear she and...Grayson (have you decided yet?) are getting along better now!!!

Thank you. She is pretty. She is also the "queen" of our house. I love how symmetrical she is. We are not 100% positive on the kitten''s name. I knew I was going to name Madison her name before I even got her (I am from WI and my whole family (except me) went to UWM so I found it fitting) but this time it is harder because we have to agree on a name.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results