shape
carat
color
clarity

francesco biasia bag- brown or black?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaming

Rough_Rock
I''ve got my eye on a Francesco Biasia bag - My Sunshine. Can''t decide though whether to go for choc. brown or black. I like the choc. one more but most of my jackets are black. Thoughts?! Thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 12:18:07 PM
Author:beaming
I''ve got my eye on a Francesco Biasia bag - My Sunshine. Can''t decide though whether to go for choc. brown or black. I like the choc. one more but most of my jackets are black. Thoughts?! Thanks!
Can you give us a link, or show us a pic?? I''m not familiar with this bag....

beaming

Rough_Rock
checked online for one when I posted and unfortunately couldn''t find one...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer brown in general myself, but you should definitely go for whatever coordinates most with your wardrobe.

Many euro fashionistas will tell you that black and brown are the new hot combination
2.gif
I, for one, don''t agree! However, I think a big part of it is the material--I will carry a brown leather bag while wearing a black cotton shirt, but I wouldn''t mix colors of the same material.

Post pics when you get your bag, I LOVE Francesco Biasia!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I carried my black F Biasia shoulder bag for 3 years until I stumbled onto my current Balenciaga obsession. I gotta say that I looooved my black Biasia! The braided handle got me lots of compliments and the leather softened up so nicely. You can''t go wrong with a black bag, and Biasia is very high quality with hip styling. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results