shape
carat
color
clarity

Four Prong Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lkhahn

Rough_Rock
Hi - if there is anyone out there with a round stone set in a four prong setting would you please post pictures! I am trying to find photos of something like this for my engagement ring but am having no luck. Sorry if there is already a post for this, I wasn''t able to find it - but if there is would you kindly direct me! Thanks!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
What kind of four-prong are you looking for? A cathedral? Do you want diamonds on the band or just plain? White gold, yellow gold, or platinum?
1.gif

lkhahn

Rough_Rock
So many options! I am looking at having it set in white gold or platinum and have no idea about the rest except I don''t particularly like the look of the 6 prong. So anything you have that is 4 prong I am open to looking at! I don''t think I want diamonds in the band either. Thanks so much!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And a bunch on James Allen - there are way too many for me to list separately!

Here

lkhahn

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! Leon has some amazing designs! I love number 1! Thanks again!

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I love the four prong setting too! Mine is a cathedral set four prong RB. What I like about it is how the four prongs almost square off the round shape. You might also find that you like cushion cuts as this can also give you a similar squared off round look. So many choices!!! I love the number 1 you like too btw!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results