shape
carat
color
clarity

Found shoes --- maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeeShell

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Wedding planning for me is progressing slowly, but we''re getting closer! I have my first fitting soon, and have been looking a bit more at shoes. I am all about comfort - I wear sneakers to work and all of my heels are low to medium in height. I''d like a medium heel for my wedding shoes, but they must be comfy. And don''t cost an arm and a leg!

FI and I have been dabbling in ballroom dancing, so I searched for wedding-y ballroom dancing shoes. Open toe was a must. I was kinda hoping for a pair in red, but those seem to be difficult to find. Instead, I found this silver pair on zappos:

http://www.zappos.com/product/7136047/color/934

They are quite simple, but I''m not a flashy person anyway. If I want to, I think I can spice them up a bit with a red shoe clip of some kind.

Thoughts?

SeeShell

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
They''re perfect and fit all your criteria ... You guys will be able to dance the night away!
I love the idea of a red shoe as well but this silver is great and I really like your idea of adding a bit of your personality with some sort of embellishment, i.e., clip etc.
Nice choice.
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Cute! I love silver shoes--so festive. A shoe clip would be very cute. I bet you could find some on Etsy!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
If you want ballroom dancing shoes I would check out these guys: bold expression

They custom make your shoes when you order them and have close to 100 different fabric options (any style you want can be red
36.gif
). You choose your heel height from about 10 options and they are very reasonably priced, just $60 per pair!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow tropiqal!!! That''s a really cool site!!!

I like the Capezios too if you don''t want to go the custom route!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results