shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Well, on Friday. at the very first bridal salon I ever went to... I found it. However, I did not buy it. I spent the next day and a half going to every bridal salon I could think of to try on any other dress. I probably tried on about 50 dresses this past weekend. I never found one that even compared, so I went back to the first salon, and we bought it off the clearance rack!!! :)

It's Mon Cheri, and totally my style. Classic. My favorite part is the satin and silk bands at the bottom of the tulle skirt. It's so beautiful in person... ohh, and it fits amazingly, which was a must since the style is being discontinued. I can wear high heels and the length won't have to be altered at all!! The waist is where it will need to be taken in a little bit...

Anyway, here it is. (I will post pictures of myself in the dress once my mom sends them to me.)

mydress709.1.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty. love the bottom! Congrats!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love how simple and elegant it is! Its gorgeous
30.gif

I love the bottom too!

Congrats on finding your dress!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
And the hem!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mydress709.2.jpg

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! thats great and its sooo pretty! when is your wedding? please post pics of you in it! great choice and on the clearance rack is always a nice bonus!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!!! I love the simplicity and line of the dress along with the beautiful silk bands, wow! Great find, meresal.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, Meresal! This dress is gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I adore the bottom of it.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice dress! I like the two-toned look with the waist ribbon and hem.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Finding it at the first place you went AND it''s being discontinued? It was definitely meant to be!!!

It is soooo pretty! I''ve never seen anything similar and I LOVE it! Can''t wait to see more pics with you in it! I bet it looks perfect on you! Yay!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
It totally reminds me of one of my favorite dresses of all time.... Your dress is GORGEOUS!

cinderella pink.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Mintive, BeachRunner, KimberlyH, LTP, bee*- Thank you girls!!

Galvana: The wedding will be next summer, probably July 11 or 25th. I''ll post them just as soon as my mom can send them my way. Clearance rack was awesome. The reason I pulled it down was because of the ribbon''ing and I ended up loving the whole dress. Thanks!!

Addy: I think the two tone is my other favorite part as well. Thank you!!

PearlDahhling: I haven''t seen this dress anywhere!! I am so lucky, thank you!!

OUpear: Maybe in my free time, I can train a few blue birds to keep the bows tied as well!!
31.gif
2.gif
Thank you!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, and I found this picture on a model. She obviously has a petticoat on underneath, but I''m not going to wear one with mine. The skirt doesn''t flow as much, and I think it detracts from the flow of the tule.

Any opinions? (On the petticoat that is... not on my dress please
3.gif
)

mydress709.3.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I think you can skip the petticoat. I like it better in the first picture you showed. By the way, it looks lovely!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, so simple and elegant and classic. I don''t like it with the petticoats either. Can''t wait to see pics of it on you!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d pass on the petticoat also. I think it looks better without it.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I agree that it looks better in the first pic posted. I''d bet that there''s some type of a petticoat under it, but a much smaller one than in the second pic. It''s a beautiful dress and I can''t wait to see pics of you in it!

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It is so classic and sweet at the same time...very Audrey Hepburn.

I agree with everyone else on the additional petticoat...I think it looks better without it!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you that you found your dress so quickly! Lucky girl. It will look gorgeous, I''m sure. It definitely reminds me of a Cinderella dress, with a little more sophistication. The hem is just right, IMO. What is your wedding date?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s very beautiful and unique!!
30.gif
36.gif

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
I like it better WITHOUT the petticoat also. Congrats!! It''s a gorgeous dress!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so beautiful! I agree that it looks better without the petticoat. I can''t wait to see pictures of you in it!
36.gif

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Amadine, Marchswallowbird, robbie, kellybell, sarahlovesJS, livinthedream, wishfulthinking, Izzy: Thank you everyone. It''s agreed, no peticoat.
36.gif

kittybean- Thank you. We are looking at next summer in Texas.

Ok, the pics got sent over... with the straps, I will start toning up my arms again... sometime.

FYI, I know I have pictures all over this website, but this day was not a good make-up day for me, so you gals get the blob
3.gif

MonCheri1.jpg

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!! love the simplicity of it!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and a little bit closer... and not wearing a bra, it will fit closer to my chest than this.

MonCheri2.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! It looks so elegant and sophisticated on you Meresal!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww sweetie its GORGEOUS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
You look amazing in it! Im so excited you found your dress already! And just to think you were just over at LIW and now you already have your wedding gown. That is so exciting!

Beautiful, timeless, classic, PEREFCT! Congratulations on the purchase!!
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's REALLY beautiful. I love it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats on finding such a fabulous gown! Princess without being fou-fou.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOO!!! I love it!!! It''s so elegant and beautiful!!! Congrats on finding such a gorgeous dress!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results