shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my band(s)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biokatie

Rough_Rock
This is the only forum I have ever posted under, so this isin''t really a LIW thing but...

I''ve been looking for my band FOREVER, and I never found anything that I even remotely liked. I finally found it or them, because we got one pave/milgrain for each side. I was having trouble because it is cathedral set very high and I don''t care very much for very big wraps and such but I wanted some diamonds. I wasn''t crazy even about the princess cut channel sets with my ring even then just the 1/4 carat looked good together not the 1/2 c. But I loved these together, and as I was wearing them looking at rings for df it would catch my eye and then I knew I liked them. So it is totally not something I would have thought I would like. They are being sized but I took a picture in the store! Only 3 months 20 days til I get to wear them forever :)

phpeZNrHjPM.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great with your ering!!!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
just lovely!! so glad you were able to find something you liked!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great together!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Ooh congrats, they look lovely!

Alienor

Rough_Rock
It is very pretty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results