shape
carat
color
clarity

Found bm dress - Need Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I finally found my bm dress (I think
33.gif
). I still have to make a final decision but this is top contender. But I have to order it right away b/c I found it at Macy's so they have only whatever sizes are currently available. Not sure if I can get my bm's to act this quickly but we'll see.
So, here's my question, can you help me find a picture of this dress online? I can't seem to find it. It's not on the Macy's site.

It's an Evan Picone, style # F01116709 for $99 at Macy's. I'd like to give everyone a store pic so it's easier to tell the look of the dress and they know they're ordering the right one. It's hard to tell from the picture but it also has very thin, beaded black straps which I really like.

ETA: Sorry about the face, I figure I prob. shouldn't be posting that on the internet (more than I already have, that is!).

Thank you!!!

EP bm dress resize.JPG

xapora

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t find anything except this eBay listing. It looks really similar to the one in your picture, but I''m not sure if it''s the same one because the bottom looks different.
40.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Evan-Picone-Black-Dresses-Sz-6-NWT-89_W0QQitemZ330097885445QQcategoryZ63861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dixie!

Sorry, I can''t help with locating the dress for you but I wanted to say that I think the dress looks GREAT on you!!! I love that sweetheart neckline on you.......which reminds me of your gown search (I think?). Not to hijjack, but how''s that going too??

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Xapora, thanks for trying! It does look similar but I just can''t seem to find the one either. I hope having my bm''s order goes smoothly b/c I''m a bit worried!

So Happy, thanks! I was thinking of buying the dress b/c it''s a good price and I thought it was so pretty. But I have to stay focus and on budget!! As for MY dress
9.gif
, I bought it and I''m thrilled! I have to take it in relatively soon for alterations but as of right now, it''s sitting happily in my closet. Thanks for asking!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Niku, thanks for your help! That dress is similar!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Don''t have any advice just wanted to say that I love that dress --

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sarie! I really like it too and am excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results