shape
carat
color
clarity

Found an awesome diamond cleaner--cheap! (great for pave too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, that Jewelery Connoseiur (sp?) stuff in the red jar? Well we were at Rite Aid at the beach getting a toothbrush for my son & mascara for me (forgot to pack both) and I spied a small portable tube of that cleaner.

Well heck I thought, I can clean my diamond on the road.

Well, little did I know, it wasn''t the liquid cleanser, it was a gel with a brush. Just brush on the gel, let it sit for a second or two, scrub-a-dub, and rinse!

The sparkle is FLAT OUT AMAZING and lasts for days & days! (I''m almost at a week with constant handwashing)

I''m hooked, and seeing that I''ve lost 5 stones out of my pave in the past, I think this will replace my u/s cleaner for the most part, maybe use that for a monthly bath instead of a 2 to 3 times a week bath.

(I also have a tendency to "forget" my ring is in the u/s bath and will go for days of not wearing my ring---I know, unthinkable to some, but with a toddler in tow and a bun in the oven, the brain tends to misfire on a regular basis).

Just had to share my stay-sparkly find with my Pricescope friends!

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver girl,
Cool; thanks. I wonder where I can buy that. No Rite Aides here in NM. I will have to check if Target or Walgreens has it.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
FYI, Its in a narrow jar, about as wide as a quarter.

Also, I bought the CoverGirl Lash Exact Mascara in Black (the stuff in the purple tube--with the new plastic brush--Queen Latifah is in the ads for it now) and its ROCKS too. No clumpies, really long lashes, very purty. Washes off nice too.

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
you just changed your avatar; was that after the cleaning
31.gif
31.gif
hee hee.
It looks pretty!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
divergrrl, have you used the stuff in the jar, and if so, do you think this works better?

I''ve heard of this before on here, but have not seen it in my area. So I just did a search, and found a place with free shipping Skippy.

http://www.cheapgiftsstore.com/site/1604318/page/831541

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Great minds think alike.
9.gif
2.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yep, Skippy got the right link for it! The GEL is beyond comparision to the liquid. I''ve used the liquid before I bought my u/s and quite frankly, it sucked. This gell works BETTER than my ultrasonic cleaner (and I use sudsy ammonia & hot water in mine) by a long shot. (Of course I will do an occassional u/s to work out the tiny grime that gets stuck).

And no, that pic is from a few months ago....just a regular u/s bath. Thanks for noticing I changed my avatar. My old one only showed off my ugly knuckles and you couldn''t really see my ring. Its a little distorted though, and I tried to fix it...oh well, good enough.

Jeannine

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are going to laugh at me, but I liked your old picture too. Whenever I would look at it I would imagine your 2 year playing in that pretty green yard. LOL

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting, I wonder why it''s so much better...

Thanks! I''m ordering some right now.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve used that stuff as well...and the gel works well as does the jewelry soap in the white bottle. I think it is the same thing, actually.

I totally use it in between US cleanings and it makes a real difference!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip! I''m about to leave for a week and a half and was wondering what on earth I''d do w/out being able to clean my ring!! Off to RiteAid....
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love that little tube for traveling. I buy it at Walmart.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, that stuff is awesome! I think Luckyhonu turned a bunch of us onto the stuff last year. Thanks to her, I bought like 8 tubes and handed them out to friends/family. It gets my jewelry cleaner than even the ultrasonic! Too bad the travel tube leaks though....I always have to keep it in a plastic baggie.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
boo, my riteaid didn''t have it. have to start calling ahead for random items, I guess!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh thanks for the tip, will have to try it.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve tried this before... I actually still have a bottle of it in my purse for *emergencies* LOL! Have you tried GemCare? For me, it''s hands down the best alternative to an US. I love it. It doesn''t smell either which is a big plus.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This could definitely be a good emergency purse product.
10.gif
I love your new avatar Jeannine!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
thanks divergrrl! i''ll have to try it out. is it the same price in the store as it is on the site?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
divergrrl- do you mind my asking if the RiteAid you went to was in LA? I''ve called to three (can you tell I''m anxious?) and none of them have it!
7.gif
We don''t have any WalMarts nearby so I''m hoping to find it at RiteAid!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
I actually received a tube of the gel travel cleaner when I ordered a band from Fay Cullen. I was absolutely amazed at the cleaning power as well. I''ve since found it at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the gel too! Great for travel. I got mine at Kohl''s but they sell it everywhere! I use the spray can air to dry it off and my ring looks great.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, I got my gel, and I have to say, it IS fantastic. My ring hasn''t looked this good in a long time!!

Thanks again divergrrl!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried Rite Aid and Bed Bath and Beyond, neither had it. Any other stores I should try?? We don''t have a wallmart.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 4:18:27 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I tried Rite Aid and Bed Bath and Beyond, neither had it. Any other stores I should try?? We don''t have a wallmart.
i ordered it from the site that was linked above.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 4:58:20 PM
Author: belle

Date: 3/9/2007 4:18:27 PM
Author: Kaleigh
i ordered it from the site that was linked above.
Okey doke, thanks!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Musey --no I was at riteaid in Oregon.....we have beaches here too!

Did you see the link above? You can order it if you can''t find it!

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results