shape
carat
color
clarity

Found a great jeweler in Boston, MA and want to share

Roslindale

Rough_Rock

Boston Platinum is fantastic. I''ve visited a couple of local jewelers with questions about jewelry and was left unimpressed and doubtful as to their skills. It was quite distressing because I needed to have my wife''s platinum engagement ring resized and I wanted the work done correctly, not all jewelers have the skill to work with platinum and I was concerned about sloppy work. After a few Internet searches I found Boston Platinum and all my concerns were laid to rest; Boston Platinum and the owner, Anthony, is everything that I could have hoped for, Anthony designs and makes jewelry and he does repair work. He knows how to work with platinum and his work is top notch and just as import to me as the quality of his work is personality, I love jewelry and had the best conversation about jewelry, traded other stories and found him to be a great guy. If you need a special piece of jewelry designed, made, or repaired Boston Platinum is the place I recommend, stop by meet Anthony and I''m sure you''ll be very happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results