shape
carat
color
clarity

Found a bargain at www.overstock.com - hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been wanting a small diamond circle of love necklace, but not wanting to pay a big price. www.overstock.com has this necklace in 10k white gold with .12 cwt diamonds on 18 inch chain for $49.99 !!!!!! The diamonds aren''t the best, but at that price, I just had to have it!

There is limited inventory, so you must hurry if this interests you.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the link libster!!!
36.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Everytime I go there and see that necklace I get to checkout and for some reason I keep talking myself out of it...I guess it''s now or never.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Libster,
Thanks for the link, sounds like a steal to me!
2.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Just had to share the deal with my diamond obsessed friends!

Diamonds4me, I ordered 2!! One for me, and one for a lucky friend. I figure if they look horrible I can always return them, but just couldn''t pass up the bargain.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 12
6.gif
8:28 PM
Author: Libster
Just had to share the deal with my diamond obsessed friends!

Diamonds4me, I ordered 2!! One for me, and one for a lucky friend. I figure if they look horrible I can always return them, but just couldn''t pass up the bargain.
lol! me 2! got 1 for me , 1 for best-friend. thanks!!!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
I guess great minds think alike! This was a steal so I picked up 3! One for moi, best friend, and favorite niece who will be turning 13 in April. My niece Jackie is an Aries and diamonds are her birthstone so I''ll be getting her her first diamond piece. Yay!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I purchased that exact necklace back in the end of December from overstock.com. The diamonds definitely are not the best, with a couple of them definitely looking yellow. But once its on your neck, you do see some sparkle, and I decided that since I can''t afford the real thing right now, this would just have to do for $50.00 I should also add that the white gold looks yellowish to me, so I''m considering getting a new chain.

Just thought I would share
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 3:32
6.gif
4 PM
Author: Stretch4
I purchased that exact necklace back in the end of December from overstock.com. The diamonds definitely are not the best, with a couple of them definitely looking yellow. But once its on your neck, you do see some sparkle, and I decided that since I can't afford the real thing right now, this would just have to do for $50.00 I should also add that the white gold looks yellowish to me, so I'm considering getting a new chain.

Just thought I would share
2.gif
Thanks for the info. I almost purchased one about an hour ago, but already have more necklaces that I can wear, so I decided to wait especially since the clarity sounds a bit scary.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
The necklace is sold out now. Oh well! If anyone else sees any other great deals, please pass along the tip! I''m looking for 6 necklaces to give as BM gifts. Anyone have any ideas? I''d like to keep the cost at about $100, and want to stay away from sterling silver, or anything else that tarnishes easily.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
New Shiny..what about used Tiff necklaces from eBay or something like that? I actually love sterling silver, mostly because I do not wear yellow gold at all, and sometimes WG or PL can be pricey for fun small items.

I also have alot of silver items, aka Tiffany necklaces and they hardly ever show tarnish, I polish them MAYBE once a year. I guess if you think someone is going to wear the necklace daily in and out...but I don't think that's realistic because people tend to own alot of various types of jewelry.

I got my BM's silver circle necklaces from Adina...here is a similar link at ShopBop. However the ones I got them were the super tiny circles, and they were about $55 each.

http://store.shopbop.com/item.jsp?item=ADINA12&category=ADINA

They were very cute in person and they wore them day of the wedding.

Edited to add: These are popular with celebs I guess...and if you have a higher budget than the $55 I had each, the bigger circle necklaces are very cute: http://store1.yimg.com/I/jclstyleinc_1829_2252791

...oh found the one I got them, it's actually double stranded:
http://www.shopintuition.com/Adina/silver-tiny.html

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought the little 14K WG diamond initial pendants for me and my girls at Kohl''s of all places. They were on sale for 30 bucks each and I had to go to 3 stores for all the letters I needed. Im wearing RAD on three chains I had combined to one latch. My girls each got their first initial. I am not wearing the necklace at the wedding though but at the RD I might. My dress has too much foof going on and it''s distracting.

I might have convinced the Fiance to get me some nice diamond studs. I don''t want big ones though. I have currently got my lobes stretched (Im a freak ok) and Im working back to normal holes because Im sick of these hoops. I can not change them without pliers for chrissake.

So...slowly the freak is being drained. It''s depressing to me that my fiance was saving with me to buy my 4K tattoo for my back and I told him that Id rather have sparkly things instead. Oh my god what is wrong with me.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also have alot of silver items, aka Tiffany necklaces and they hardly ever show tarnish, I polish them MAYBE once a year. I guess if you think someone is going to wear the necklace daily in and out...but I don''t think that''s realistic because people tend to own alot of various types of jewelry.

I got my BM''s silver circle necklaces from Adina...here is a similar link at ShopBop. However the ones I got them were the super tiny circles, and they were about $55 each.

Do you keep your tiff necklaces in the pouches? Mine tarnish really easily, but I just keep them in the blue box, so maybe this is what I''m doing wrong.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
My stuff tarnishes really easily too, but I know why. I just don''t wear my silver Tiffany stuff very often. Michelle, there is a cleaning cloth that you can get a Target that cleans the pieces really well. It is made by Coneisseur''s (spelling is wrong, but you get the idea) and is inexpensive. One side of the cloth is used to clean, the other side is used to polish. Attached is a pic of the dress that needs a necklace. High end costume stuff would work too, I suppose. Nordstroms might be good for that .

Long Dress B3906CF.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 8:14:39 PM
Author: NewShiny
My stuff tarnishes really easily too, but I know why. I just don''t wear my silver Tiffany stuff very often. Michelle, there is a cleaning cloth that you can get a Target that cleans the pieces really well. It is made by Coneisseur''s (spelling is wrong, but you get the idea) and is inexpensive. One side of the cloth is used to clean, the other side is used to polish. Attached is a pic of the dress that needs a necklace. High end costume stuff would work too, I suppose. Nordstroms might be good for that .
NewShiny,
Love the dress!! I just purchased some necklaces from this ebay dealer. Nice items for a good price and if you like any of them you might be able to purchase multiple pieces, as the necklaces I purchased have been re-listed, so he must have multiples or can make them. Here is a link to one of the necklaces:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34052&item=4967610747&rd=1

dobie

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 4:48:49 PM
Author: NewShiny
The necklace is sold out now. Oh well! If anyone else sees any other great deals, please pass along the tip! I''m looking for 6 necklaces to give as BM gifts. Anyone have any ideas? I''d like to keep the cost at about $100, and want to stay away from sterling silver, or anything else that tarnishes easily.
Hmmm... Their website still shows 10 necklaces left a few seconds ago.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
, there is a cleaning cloth that you can get a Target that cleans the pieces really well. It is made by Coneisseur''s (spelling is wrong, but you get the idea) and is inexpensive.
Thanks. I should pick one of these cloths up. Target sells the dipping stuff by the same company and it contains a warning about the liquid being carcinogenic. The liquid dries and foams up around the top of the lid like a little nuclear waste canister!!! lol

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Libster, thanks for the ebay tip. I saved them in my "favorite stores" - their stuff is awesome!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle I don''t really store them anywhere special...sometimes in the bag or boxes..but other times in my jewelry box. Don''t know why they don''t tarnish that much...maybe geographical?

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
This is NOT the bargain that you were talking about earlier..but I''ve seen this on their site forever and ever and I don''t know what it is about this ring but I drool over it every time I see it. It''s not my typical ''Oooooo, love it!'' ring either..so I really can''t explain it! They aren''t very consistant with their pricing on this ring, either
33.gif
Some days it''s $19,900 and then others it''s $15,900...hmm, interesting.

P948399.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds4Me,
The day it''s the 15K price you better snap it up, it''s a bargain then....
11.gif
That is a beautiful ring, the emerald is perfect. I just love emeralds.

On another note regarding cleaning silver. If you''ve ever read the thread on the Salton Jewelry Spa you know that I love it. I really don''t know how I ever lived without it. My jewelry has never been cleaner.

The other day I decided to wear a heavy silver toggle necklace and it was black with tarnish. I looked at the Jewelry Spa and gave it a go. I''ve never seen anything like. With one cleaning cycle the necklace looked brand new!!! I just ran the jewelry cloth, polish side, over it and it was good to go. It would have taken me quite a while to polish it up with a jewelry cloth and would have been really hard to get into all those links. So another reason to say the Salton Jewlery Spa was one of my best purchases ever!!!!!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 8:43:52 AM
Diamonds4Me,
The day it''s the 15K price you better snap it up, it''s a bargain then....
11.gif
That is a beautiful ring, the emerald is perfect. I just love emeralds.
9.gif
Ya, I wish! I know H2b would never go for a ring that cost as much as my diamond
20.gif
Can''t figure out why..lololol.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 5:56:20 PM
Author: Mara
New Shiny..what about used Tiff necklaces from eBay or something like that? I actually love sterling silver, mostly because I do not wear yellow gold at all, and sometimes WG or PL can be pricey for fun small items.

I also have alot of silver items, aka Tiffany necklaces and they hardly ever show tarnish, I polish them MAYBE once a year. I guess if you think someone is going to wear the necklace daily in and out...but I don''t think that''s realistic because people tend to own alot of various types of jewelry.

I got my BM''s silver circle necklaces from Adina...here is a similar link at ShopBop. However the ones I got them were the super tiny circles, and they were about $55 each.

Edited to add: These are popular with celebs I guess...and if you have a higher budget than the $55 I had each, the bigger circle necklaces are very cute: http://store1.yimg.com/I/jclstyleinc_1829_2252791

...oh found the one I got them, it''s actually double stranded:
Well, I got my chains and just as fast as they came, they''re going back.

Thnx for the links Mara!
36.gif

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Cute330,
Why are they going back?

just curious.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2005 9:14:30 PM
Author: cute330xigrl

...oh found the one I got them, it''s actually double stranded:
Well, I got my chains and just as fast as they came, they''re going back.

Thnx for the links Mara!
36.gif
Cute330xigrl, I''m so sorry you don''t like them.

I was worried after reading that yours are going back, that I''d be doing the same. Mine came today and I think they are GREAT!! I''m so pleasantly surprised, they sparkle like crazy. I will post pics soon.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2005 9:52:15 PM

Date: 2/20/2005 9:14:30 PM
Author: cute330xigrl

I also have alot of silver items, aka Tiffany necklaces and they hardly ever show tarnish, I polish them MAYBE once a year. I guess if you think someone is going to wear the necklace daily in and out...but I don't think that's realistic because people tend to own alot of various types of jewelry.

I got my BM's silver circle necklaces from Adina...here is a similar link at ShopBop. However the ones I got them were the super tiny circles, and they were about $55 each.

...oh found the one I got them, it's actually double stranded:
Well, I got my chains and just as fast as they came, they're going back.

Thnx for the links Mara!
36.gif
Cute330xigrl, I'm so sorry you don't like them.

I was worried after reading that yours are going back, that I'd be doing the same. Mine came today and I think they are GREAT!! I'm so pleasantly surprised, they sparkle like crazy. I will post pics soon.
Mine dont sparkle at ALL!
39.gif
39.gif
Poo!

Just not my luck NewShiny.
38.gif

Hope everyone else's are just as great as Libsters. :sniff: :sniff:

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
anyone else have any comments on their purchases? thinking of getting one!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone ever receive this necklace? What do you think?

I just checked out overstock.com right now and it''s on sale for even less. $42.50 + $1 shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results