shape
carat
color
clarity

Found 1.5 ct. Marquise H I1 or I2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Found a 1.5 marquise H-I color I 1 or I 2. I paid 2999.00 w/ my trade of not such a great stone I ended up spending 1799.00 what do you think???? It is hard to find the quality on the site. I wanted a bigger stone that was white. The clarity was quite as important. It has some defects but a fairly nice looking stone from eye. What do you think??? I was the one that posted the 3/4 ct. cert purchased for 3200.00 and felt I paid too much so I took it back started over...

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Is this one a certified diamond? It would be helpful to know if it was H or I, I1 or I1 in order to give a knowlegable opinion.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Do you know you have this thread going in 2 places (here & SMTR)?
33.gif
This makes it difficult for you to follow everyone'' thoughts collectively.

Here is my post from the other thread:

Well, this could be the deal of the century---average Pscope price for a 1.68 (there were no 1.5 sizes listed) H, I1 MQ was about $4,400.

But can you get it appraised? Does this one have a cert? What do the inclusions look like? Any time I see color listed as "H/I" I get nervous--which is it?

Do your homework--this may be a good deal but I''d really want to check it out if it were me. We don''t want you to get burned.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
So Sorry!!!! Ok, I bought it. It is H color I2. I can see the inclusions on the ends but it is very white and and bright ring. There are definately inclussions but no black........ I was really nervous but then I went to the jewlry store and looked at the stones and they had 1.5 rings for 8999.00 H/I1/I2. I could also see inclusions....alot of dots and carbon. I hope I did ok. The larger you get the more you can see the unclairity so it makes it hard to compare a 3/4 to a 1.5.

It is being set right now. I will take a picture this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results