shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who E-filed taxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long did it take to get your Federal return? (If you have a return/refund).

They say it's around two weeks. FI just got his...I'd say it was two weeks or so.

2 weeks from approval, which was given the same day I submitted mine. I think I filed mine on a Monday and the money was in my bank the next Friday.

Good to know. THANKS!

Especially as the state of CA is apparently going to be taking their sweet time.

It took a week and a half or so for us.

1 week 3 days.

sorry to threadjack. Do you need a special number to efile? Or is SSN is good to go? first time filing tax in US.

lovegem - you shouldn''t need a special number to e-file, but I would recommend one of the tax software programs, such as TurboTax or similar, to make it easier/simpler.

Gypsy - I think last year, ours took about 1 week, but don''t remember exactly.

I definitely got mine pretty quickly. I''d say around 10 days or less.

Yep, ours was pretty quick... maybe less than a week.

ETA - I'll start another thread!

2 weeks for fed return to come.

It''s been 4.5 weeks and I''m still waiting for the CA return to come.

It took a few weeks...

A week to ten days, including a weekend.

10 days

Was super fast, I agree with the others abt two weeks maybe faster.

Three weeks.

Date: 3/18/2009 4:10:57 PM
Author: Gypsy
Good to know. THANKS!

Especially as the state of CA is apparently going to be taking their sweet time.
9 days for Fed...but yeah, Cali is sure taking their time!! Hopefully it will come in time to pay my property tax. Ha ha, yeah right! Maybe I should call them and say "you still have my money, so just deduct what I owe from that!"

Date: 3/18/2009 4:38:29 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
lovegem - you shouldn''t need a special number to e-file, but I would recommend one of the tax software programs, such as TurboTax or similar, to make it easier/simpler.

Gypsy - I think last year, ours took about 1 week, but don''t remember exactly.

Thank you Amber.

Date: 3/18/2009 4:10:57 PM
Author: Gypsy
Good to know. THANKS!

Yeah it''s been about a month and I''m still waiting for my state return.

I believe it was four days.
emsmile.gif
Might've been because I filed in January, though. Bet it slows down some as the weeks wear on and more people file.

Nine days. Took 3 more weeks to get the state...I was getting worried.

The IRS has a schedule and the direct deposit is done on Fridays. So 7-14 days depending on when you file during their cycle....

wait here is the schedule
www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP