shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who color their hair . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I "arrived at" my current hair color (blonde highlights) purely by happenstance. I had off of work on Martin Luther King Jr. day in 2001, so I decided to get my hair colored. Since it was a Monday, hair salons are normally closed. Except for the mall . . . . So I mosied into my nearest mall and just went to the first available hair stylist. I asked her for caramel highlights. My hair is naturally medium brown. The woman was either just out of cosmetology school or just a really bad colorist, so my hair turned blonde. VERY blonde. I almost walked out of there crying. Until people started reacting to me differently . . . . I went to my local grocery store, and a teenage boy hit on me. My roommates and co-workers loved the new hair color. Because I have an olive skin tone, I never thought I could even BE blonde. I guess it depends on what shade of blonde you''re using with which skin tone. So this is the hair color I still have, almost 6 years later. I never would have chosen to have my hair colored blonde on my own. It was an accident. But I ended up liking it.
21.gif

Just wondering how some of you arrived at your current hair color (if you color your hair).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results