shape
carat
color
clarity

for the tv buffs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I admit I''m having a very boring Saturday night. You''ve got to check this site out and give it a try. Think of the most obscure character on ANY sitcom and answer the questions as if you were him/her. This site will guess the character''s identity. I think it''s cool, but then I''m easily entertained.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I know what I''m doing tonight
9.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The answer given to me was.......
"I guess that you are J.T Lambert from Step By Step! Am I right?"
"It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen J.T Lambert from Step By Step. J.T Lambert from Step By Step was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon."

OMIGOD, it works!!!

I'm kind of awestruck...or maybe easily amused as well...

And I thought FOR SURE I had picked a winner
9.gif

That's really cool! Thanks for posting the link!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, I was only #3 to pick Edith Bunker from All in the Family.....cool beans
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was 12 to pick pinky tuscadero from happy days.

thanks for the entertainment!

i''m going to be a guy next time!!!

that''ll trick ''em!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Am I bored or what? Hee hee. I was the character Joey Barnes from the Joey Bishop show and stumped it, but it guessed when I was Oliver from the Brady Bunch.
Thanks for the fun time waster.
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I kind of like the Anonymous Message Server under the games menu. Boy..I''m bored..and whacked..heehee
face20.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
That's pretty cool. I have it bookmarked to play with other people.

I was the 3rd one to be Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote...that's neat.

I've been Jennifer Aniston, Spongebob Squarepants, Rosario from Will & Grace, Blossom from Blossom and Blanche from the Golden Girls...all guessed correctly. The only it didn't get was Matlock.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2005 10:32:23 PM
Author: Diamonds4Me
I guess I know what I''m doing tonight
9.gif
haven''t done that in yrs
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Jam! This is so fun!! I stumped them with Reverend Jim from Fernwood Tonight. He had one of the funniest lines I can remember. He was being interviewed by Martin Mull one time and his comment was "well, I''d rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy". I guess you had to be there!

Thanks for the site!
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
That was so cool to play! First I was 319 for Rachael Green on Friends (okay, that''s pretty easy) and then I was 7 for Barbara Cooper on One Day at a Time. I''m going back for more fun!! Thanks for the site!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I thought for sure I would stump it with the character BJ McKay from BJ and the Bear (please tell me I''m not the only one who used to watch that show.) But then it asked the question, "Do you have a monkey as a sidekick?" Arrgh! It also guessed Michael Knight from Knight Rider. It asked, "Do you have a talking car?" Too funny. Glad I could provide from cheap entertainment on a boring Sat. night
9.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
They got me the first time with Antonio from "Wings" (I was number 7) but I stumped them the second time with Suzanne Sugarbaker from "Designing Women"

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
That was fun!!! I was George Jetson, but it guessed me as Ted Baxter
23.gif

This reminds me of the handheld artificial intelligence game, 20Q made by the Radica Company. The game claims to be able to guess what you are thinking in 20 questions. You can find out more here www.20Q.net

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, this is addicting!!! I''ve been playing that game for a half hour now! I''ve lost track of how many characters I''ve been! how fun!!!
36.gif

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
Ugh!! This is so addictive! I was 3rd to pick Michel from the Gilmore Girls. I thought for sure that one wouldn''t be guessed. Then I thought I''d really stump "it" with Lindsay Wier from Freaks and Geeks...no such luck.

It''s a good thing I don''t have anything I really have to do this afternoon!!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I stumped it with Nikita from that series '' La Femme Nikita'' from like 5 years ago or something. It came up asking me if I was Jennifer Garner''s character in ''Alias'', which is basically the same the same thing. But I got it, muahahaha
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results